Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Row Robin starts Jan. 2016 All info on first post.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love it, Heather! I like the idea of a table runner.

Beautiful rows, Dawn/Rosemary n Kath.

Such a pretty row Lotti/Kath. Pinwheels is one of my favorite blocks. Those muffins look yummy. Would you please share the recipe, Lotti?

Comment

I just lost my first post, so I will try again. I have mailed rows to Dorothy, Geneva, and Luann. I have Lotti's ready to mail, but was waiting for her new address. I will post it tomorrow. Left on my list are Terrie and Rosemary. I am working on them and should have them finished next week.
      Lotti, thanks for the recipe. I have friends visiting this weekend, and will make muffins for Saturday. They will love them.
      I have 3 of the grands here today. Love to have them and they help to keep each other from being bored.
      Hope you all have a great weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by "idaho" post=137863
        I agree about the bright colors, Lotti...living here in snow country ! Grey days really need the colors !! Always love your pictures....
        Just what I think Switzerland should look like !! That renovation !! Sure will be nice when done, I'm sure !!

Your row set out on it's journey to you today !! Let me know when it arrives . :woohoo:
        Hi, Lotti....saw the rows on dropbox....is that all of yours?? I didn't see the one I did for you there. Didn't it make it there last August ?
        If lost I'll have to hurry and make a new one !! It''s been a year we'll never find it!

Comment

The quote is from post last Aug. and that's the row.... Sorry for the double !!

Comment

Oh! that's a good thing! Glad it's not lost! Now the bakery.... :blink: that's a nightmare in my book !! :evil: :woohoo:
            Your rows look great together !! Haven't tried mine yet. That last hour of sleep is a treat!! Time for me to go to bed
            as the DH has long been snoring !! :P Thanks again for putting my worry to rest !! :kiss:

Comment

Don't forget the 3/4 cups sugar. Still okay for people who don't care for sweets (my friend loved them). I sprinkle a little sugar on mine.

Comment

Thank you Cathy! Your row arrived yesterday. I love it. I'm especially honored to be a small part of your 12 year old granddaughter learning to sew. You are right. She did a fabulous job!

Happy Thursday everyone! geneva
                Geneva

Comment

Lovely happy rows, well done Cathy

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Any news of Brenda. I'm thinking of you constantly and sincerely hope you're not affected after the awful year you've had and the renovations. Stay safe and everyone you know.

Comment

Originally posted by "twiglet" post=142196
                      Any news of Brenda. I'm thinking of you constantly and sincerely hope you're not affected after the awful year you've had and the renovations. Stay safe and everyone you know.
                      Wendy, I haven't heard from her directly, but unfortunately I would guess that she has probably flooded again or will, as this is hitting all the same areas as last time, only more so. I don't recall last year if her flooding was rain related or river cresting related, so it may be she's not flooded yet, but overall, this is hitting all of the same people as last year, plus more folks as the rivers are cresting at higher levels than last year and the rain of course was significantly worse.

All the images up to, say, Tuesday, were just flooding from the rain & bayous; the stuff from Weds. forward will be from the rivers cresting. Her area and mine had close to 40 inches of rain between Saturday and Monday (annual rainfall is normally 50 inches). My home is fine, and will remain fine, thank goodness. We have friends living with us temporarily, waiting on the river to crest so they can go back home (their home should be dry, but their neighborhood will be totally cut off).

Do, everyone, keep Brenda in your prayers. I will try and text her if I still have her number in my phone and post a better update; it's likely she's evacuated or hunkered down not thinking to check in.

Comment

Brenda has been posting on Facebook. They are safe, but did get several feet of water in their house.

Comment

yes, just spoke with Brenda by text; she said they got 18" of water in the house, but feel grateful it wasn't more, and they already have workers coming out to begin repairs.

She sends her love, apologizes for any further delay in sending her rows out (which may become just strips of fabric at this point), and of course I told her we all say don't worry about that.

Overall she sounds relatively positive, considering, and appreciates the continued prayers/good thoughts.

Comment

Thanks for the update. What an amazing person she is staying positive.

Comment

It's so good to know Brenda is safe.
                              Geneva

Comment

Glad to hear that Brenda is safe, and appreciate getting the news.
                                Geneva

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2279 users online. 233 members and 2046 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,174   Members: 25586   Active Members: 1,296  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X