Our Sponsors

Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up

I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided that I would print them out in preparation for getting back at it (I got stumped on Month 6.) Anyway, I went to open Month 8 and ran into an issue. It would not let me open the file. I deleted the download, re-downloaded it and I'm off and running (printing) so to speak.

This is just a Heads Up that you might want to open the file and maybe even print it prior to the end of the year, just to be sure you have copies of the instructions and pattern.

Marti

Great reminder, Marti. Every year there are a few who think the patterns are free forever. Only until December 31, 2021. After that, all rights return to the designer so she can sell her pattern.
    Barbara Black
    Huntsville AL
    https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
    "I am a part of all that I have met." A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

This reply by ma40i has been deleted by ma40i

Where do i find the pattern to download for Color My World?

Will the videos be available after the first of the year? I have the patterns all printed but I know I will have some questions as I try to make this in 2022 and iw will sure help if all the videos are still available. Thanks!

Comment

• Barbara B. commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, the videos and my blogs will remain indefinitely.

I feel like I am losing it! I have not had a problem in the past finding your monthly video but I cannot for the life of me find the video on the quilt show site for Block 12 or for finishing the quilt. I found Block 11 as someone else asked and you provided a link. I have had no luck on you tube or facebook either. Can you tell me Barbara where the videos are located on the quilt show web site? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BethCameron View Post
        I feel like I am losing it! I have not had a problem in the past finding your monthly video but I cannot for the life of me find the video on the quilt show site for Block 12 or for finishing the quilt. I found Block 11 as someone else asked and you provided a link. I have had no luck on you tube or facebook either. Can you tell me Barbara where the videos are located on the quilt show web site? Thanks.
        All the Facebook LIVE broadcasts are found on the 2021 BOM page. Here is the complete list:

https://thequiltshow.com/learn/categ...k-youtube-live
        Barbara Black
        Huntsville AL
        https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
        "I am a part of all that I have met." A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Where do I find the link to download the patterns?

Comment

This reply by ellenlang has been deleted by ellenlang
          found the introduction download that answers my question

Due to an illness I was unable to start this BOM but want to start in the new year. I have downloaded all the patterns and tips from Barbara's blog but cannot find the fabric requirements. Where would I find them?

I have downloaded all the patterns but would like to know if the videos will still be available after the end of the year. Thanks

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1384 users online. 593 members and 791 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,336 at 06:30 PM on 06-14-2021.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,829   Posts: 147,975   Members: 18902   Active Members: 2,334  
          Welcome to our newest member, Jean Farley-jefarley.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

Working...
          X