X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy

My quilt is finish

Originally posted by Duffy View Post
    My quilt is finish
    Wonderful! The parks are so inviting. Great job.
    Barbara Black
    Huntsville AL
    https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
    "I am a part of all that I have met." A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Also finished this quilt. Iam still amazed that the two sections fit together like a glove. I would like to know what batting should I use? Wool vs a 80/20 batt? Also would The Quilt show consider offering a quilt label for purchase for this quilt? Lastly, any suggestions on a quilt pattern to use up the shot cottons and Art History background. The background fabric I have 1yard plus a 4" & 14" X 72" strip left over.
      Robin Hessefort
      Waunakee,Wisconsin

Comment

Help I got behind on Color My World I rushed to print all patters so i would meet the deadline Now that Im working on it again i have discovered that Tall Building 4 printed the wrong size It is about 1/4" too small (after measuring the square) Now what do I do?

Comment

Originally posted by jecobbred View Post
          Help I got behind on Color My World I rushed to print all patters so i would meet the deadline Now that Im working on it again i have discovered that Tall Building 4 printed the wrong size It is about 1/4" too small (after measuring the square) Now what do I do?
          Use a copier to print it slightly larger than 100% until it is the correct size.
          Barbara Black
          Huntsville AL

Comment

Hello Barbara and all you quilting friends. Thank you, Barbara, for all your amazing videos and encouragement as we worked on this fun project! Now that we have finished Color My World, how do we get permission to enter it into a quilt show? Can we contact Wendy Williams directly, or would it be through the Quilt Show?

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherBandMom View Post
              Hello Barbara and all you quilting friends. Thank you, Barbara, for all your amazing videos and encouragement as we worked on this fun project! Now that we have finished Color My World, how do we get permission to enter it into a quilt show? Can we contact Wendy Williams directly, or would it be through the Quilt Show?
              Thank you for your kind words--that makes all the effort it takes worthwhile.

You contact Wendy Williams directly for her permission. Her email info is on her website. As the designer, she has to give you permission and I know she will.

https://flyingfishkits.com/
              Barbara Black
              Huntsville AL

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1305 users online. 919 members and 386 guests.

Most users ever online was 7,765 at 03:22 PM on 04-08-2022.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,957   Posts: 150,365   Members: 20941   Active Members: 1,686  
              Welcome to our newest member, Kimberly Smith-baby_nurse35.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

• Color my world — your finish here
                Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
              • No more items.
              Working...
              X