Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

All Things Rhapsody

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ricky,
    Will you be teaching this next year on the east coast? I know you're coming east to do one of your Super Seminars, any other stops scheduled?

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
    Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

Originally posted by ritzy
      Hey Doreen,
      I am using just about the same colors in my Rhapsody and I actually have stripes in mine. Sorry you took yours out 'cause I was thinking: "at least I'm not the only one", guess I am the only one :cry: ritzy
      How about posting your rhapsody? The reason my stripes didn't work, I think is that they were just too bold and overpowered the qppliques, which I definitely didn't want them to do. Perhaps you will be more successful at making your stripes work. :?

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
      Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

Hi Dorene,
        You quilt look great already. How did you do your appliqué. By machine ore by the hand?

The sun was here today!

Comment

Hello everyone,
          I have been reading what all of you have been writing in the forum and enjoying it very much. I decided I should write a note too. I am not as far along as most of you are but I have drawn up some designs. I posted them on my profile. I think I'm going to go with the first design. I've used colored pencils to color it in so I have a better idea of how it will look. Now I have to make my full sized templates. I'd better hurry so I'm not too far behind. Keep writing and posting what you've done. I love being able to go to your profiles and see how you're coming along.

Comment

Oh man!! Can you see my green eyes from there??
            Sherry in S. MS

(This is regarding the folks at the seminar-this didn't post as quickly as I thought it would. Or something.)

Comment

Wow Jeannie, your quilt design looks great. I've posted my skeleton I think I'll have to also do some colouring. I can't decide what colours to do, so if I colour it in I might have a better idea which way I want to go.

Cher in BC

Vancouver, BC Canada

Comment

Hi everyone,

I love this day! :lol: It is a brand new day en a good quilting day. We have ore Summer quilting bee today. Our quilt gild organize in each Province a quilting bees. Today it is de province Antwerp( Belgium). We sit outside a castle en have always very good whether. It did rain heavy last night but de sun is shining. So lets hoop she stays there!
                But we will stay positive. All day long we will be together white friends and talk about ore favorite thing. For me that will be The Rhapsody quilt with Ricky and now the lovely blog from Alex.
                I will tell everybody about my new friends and the fun time we spend together on the internet. In the afternoon we have are show and tell.
                I would love to show off my Rhapsody but he is still in pieces.
                Maby next time. Lucky I have a few handbags to show. It will be big fun.
                I will take some pictures to show you. I wish you were with me.
                Have a nice quilting day. By for now.

Comment

OK Doreen--I have posted a picture of my Rhapsody in progress. ritzy

Comment

Duffy

It sounds like you are having a great day. hope the sun stayed out for you. I enjoy your posts, and your work on the "Rhapsody" quilt. It is always nice tp see your posts.

Happy Quilting and a Good Day

Margarita in Auburn, CA

Comment

Originally posted by ritzy
                      OK Doreen--I have posted a picture of my Rhapsody in progress. ritzy
                      Thanks ritzy...love it. Your stripes work beautifully with the rest of the quilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Duffy
                        Hi Dorene,
                        You quilt look great already. How did you do your appliqué. By machine ore by the hand?

The sun was here today!
                        For now, the appliques are just stuck on with steam-a-seam II lite. I want to see all the appliques before I permanently fuse them down. Then I will machine applique them.

Your quilting bee sounds like fun.

Comment

Ritzy, I definitely like the celtic applique on your quilt. Mine also will have celtic applique. No picture yet, though. It will have to wait until I get back from my hiking trip. I'm leaving tomorrow for a week hiking in the Adirondacks.

Comment

We're all so eager to see the next episode of making a Rhapsody quilt!! Thanks for your note, Ricky, letting us know you haven't forgotten us :lol:

While you're waiting and thinking about the applique you plan to use, take a look at Ricky's DVD, Grand Finale. It is the most inspirational "class" I've ever taken, and I learned lots! But mainly, it shows him putting together "Fire Dragon!" I'm going to watch it again tomorrow -- I'd nearly forgotten that!! :shock: There's so much to learn!!! 8)

Brita

Comment

Hi,
                              I am baaaaack.
                              Oh!!! we had al lovely quilting bee. The sun shone alday! (That happend seldom her in Belgium the last month).
                              We saw many beautiful quilts in the Show and Tell and we had lots of fun.
                              Photos on my profile. I wish I could show them all

Now somthing els.
                              I could not wait no longer and order the book of Rhapsody Quilts, but the book is sold out and I have to wait. Can you believe that?

Why ? :cry: I want that book now. I want to go on with my quilt. :cry:
                              Please Ricky hurry back! We are so lost without you.

At leas I tried :lol: :lol: :lol:

By for now, from a rainy Belgium

And we are looking for the sun .....and we are looking for the sun....

Comment

I'm gonna have to buy that dvd online. I can't find anyone near me who has it for sale.

Denise in hot Minnesota

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2000 users online. 151 members and 1849 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,172   Members: 25583   Active Members: 1,288  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X