Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

All Things Rhapsody

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marbles
    OK, I've posted my ghost drawing in my profile. I have no idea what's next in this technique, but I'm having great fun going along for the ride. I think I understand what Ricky talks about in giving your quilt of hug with the border, and I think I've covered that. What I'm wondering is that my center of the drawing is not an open center like the others, and is more like a narrow cross thru the center. Will this be a problem in piecing this together, or should I try my hand at another pattern with a more open center area?

Jeannette in St. Louis
    WOW--I love your pattern--haven't found one of mine that I like yet. ritzy
    Cindy Bell Neville

Comment

What fun for all of us to make our quilts together. Maybe a show and tell for all after we complete our masterpieces. My design is posted under my personal pics. Hope everyone will feel free to share each step along the way. It will be a great way to get to know our fellow quilters. Woo Hoo!!!!
      Betty Ann in bright and beautiful Florida.
      Cindy Bell Neville

Comment

Well, like alot of you I'm sure enjoying this process. I'm with Jeanette though, since I don't know what is coming I'm not sure if some lines will be harder or easier. The one of mine I like the best so far looks alot like Betty Ann's, however I like the center of hers better.
        I'll be sure to put a pic on my page in the next day or so.

Cher in BC

Vancouver, BC Canada

Comment

BettyAnn-Yours looks like its got ribbons running around it. Very cool!!
          Sherry in sunny hot and humid South Mississippi

Vancouver, BC Canada

Comment

I've just loaded a picture of my pattern on my profile page. From the blog it looks like Ricky, Alex and the TQS gang are having way too much fun this week taping.
            Since Ricky will probably be a day or two with the next installment I'll have time to make my big pattern.

Cher in BC

Vancouver, BC Canada

Comment

Hey y'all-I posted my top three sketches on my profile. I made about eight once I got the hang of it. I've got my freezer paper ready and waiting for my final choice. I'm kind of leaning towards #2 but don't know if it'll be too complicated. I took the pics with my phone and downloaded them and posted them all by myself. Go me!
              Sherry

Vancouver, BC Canada

Comment

Hey all - You are doing a great job - I've looked at most if not all of the drawings posted in your profiles. Coming up will be some pitfalls that will help you understand what is reasonable and what to avoid when possible.

Ritzy - we share the same birthday - March 11

Comment

Well, I picked my #2 skeleton and got my big pattern made with registration marks. Waiting for the "pitfalls" to see if its practical. Next video please. :wink:

Comment

Ritzy - we share the same birthday - March 11[/quote]

me too!! lwiniger in humid western kentucky

Comment

Well, since we share the same birthday, could you possibly share some of that talent so I can get a "Ghost" I happy with! :lol:

Comment

Cher4: I love the ribbon design running around your quilt. IPQuilters looks like a 4th of July firework burst. It is so great to see what design everyone has come up with. Can't wait to see the finished projects.

Comment

This is great! I find myself watching for new videos in the Rhapsody Reality blog ALL the time. I had the chance to see Ricky's Fire Dragon Rhapsody quilt when I was in Paducah (at the AQS museum) this year. It's amazing!! Y'all have some beautiful designs. I'm going to get back to playing with a couple of mine and get it posted ASAP. Thanks Ricky for this chance to learn this technique! I feel like the price of my Quilt Show membership has already been repaid many times over!

Dave in Atlanta

Comment

To all:
                            I have thoroughly enjoyed all the options posted for your individual Rhapsody Quilts. It's amazing what a group of people can produce with the same instructions. I can't wait to post my skeleton, too.

Ricky, when I see that flag waving, it makes my day! Thank you for your energy and dedication to this project.

Lissette in PA

Comment

Well, I self-diagonsed lazy river syndrome. Thanx for the heads up Ricky! I'm pretty sure I can cure it and stay true to my selected sketch.
                              Sherry

Comment

Oh, this is just too much fun!
                                It's amazing how different every 'skeleton' is! I've done 5 on paper and a couple in EQ6 and there's really no similarity in any of them.
                                I can't wait to see where we go from here!!

Gisela in Ohio

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2113 users online. 250 members and 1863 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,172   Members: 25583   Active Members: 1,288  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X