Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Virtual Retreat Aug thru Dec 2015 Info on first post

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lottie your hexies look like jewels on your bed.......it's beautiful.
    Anne

Comment

Heather love your quilts, you gave come a long way in such a short time

Geneva, lovely little bags you have maid. I am so sorry we missed to connect before you moved, if you ever come daw this way let know and maybe we can get together

Margarita

Comment

I'm terribly behind reading posts but I did see your ribboned quilts, Heather. Congratulations! What a lovely way to start your quilt show journey!
        Welcome to the new members from me too. Hope you'll share your work here
        Thinking of everybody who are in Nature's grasp and at risk from fires and floods (and ants!) around the world
        All I've managed to get done recently as 2 table/place mats but they are reversible so do they count as 4? :silly:

Hope to do better later in the month
        Marianne

Comment

Hello, Morning, afternoon, evening everyone! New to posting on site, but Ive been a member for 2 years. Bursting at the seams with excitement , full of ideas (some unorthodox) and so many questions I don't know where to start! :cheer:

Comment

Maybe you could start by posting some pictures of your recent (or older, if you want) projects? We all love to admire what everyone makes!! Just a selfish suggestion.....

Comment

that I can do! I have 3 different ones I am working on, 2 are on hold to get the 3rd done first.

Comment

Hi Purple Quilter!

We understand your affliction! This is a safe and fun place to share. haha... :huh:

Marianne, yes, you get credit for 4 placemats. Very clever. This way you only have to wash them half the time!

Here is a picture of the little wallhangings I made for my granddaughter's soccer patches. Lord knows how the patches will ever show up on these fabrics, but they each picked them out and there you go! Gotta love the beads that were "required".

Have a good day!

geneva
                Geneva

Comment

Geneva, beads and soccer patches! Who da thunk? I did go and research the crazy ants and their attraction to the electronics. Very fascinating! But, I decided that between the toxic mold, and the crazy ants, Texas is probably not where I'd like to live! The bluebonnets are beautiful, though!

Welcome Purple Quilter! Yes, we would love to have you share your work!

Marianne, fun placemats! Great modern quilting! My style! I love doing straight lines! It's the FMQ twirls, swirls and feathers that slow me down! I'm still not that confident with those!

Dawn

Comment

Those are very cool, Geneva! I'm sure the girls won't care if their patches show up or not. They'll be thrilled just to put them on and enjoy them!

Comment

whew busy morning this morning! Ok here is the first one for my 1st grandson Zane, it's all Frogs, 17 total and each frog is different, I checked a quilting book out of the library then copied the pattern it at home. Each frog is hand embroidered. The first photo with red and white is the pattern we picked, i just switched the toys for frogs

Comment

That is very cool, purple quilter! I love the frogs that you found!! Your grandson is going to love it!!

Comment

Love the Flavia books and think I've read all of them. Happy to hear someone else likes them too.
                          Just saw the Virtual Retreat site and glad I did--interesting stuff.

Comment

most of them are actually coloring pages I found , and others are various cartoons and clip art

Comment

And now for #2, this was suppose to be the back of one that I made Boy Friends step daughter asked to make for her, it didn't work out that way so to speak LOL This project is also hand embroidered. I found a very cute pig drawing with doodles and swirls.

Comment

Fun quilt.

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2214 users online. 291 members and 1923 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,174   Members: 25589   Active Members: 1,301  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X