Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

All Things Rhapsody

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duffy I love your entries! As for your rhapsody 'secret" I say GO FOR IT! You never know what will happen when an idea grabs you.
    Cindy in getting warmer St Louis MO (the middle of the US and it takes three hours to get across it on a good day!)
    PS I have been to Belgium and agree the chocolate is to die for but my favorite was the Trappist beer.
    Cindy Bell Neville

Comment

Oh!!! yeeee Cindy, how coult I forgett ore beer.!!!!!
      But there is one beer that is even better than trappist it call DUVEL( means devil :evil: ) I must say i can not finish one glass. I would stand on my head. I am not use to drink you know. I half glas of Porto ore a Kriek( beer with a cherry tast) and I start to sing.
      you must try a DUVEL when you visit Belgium again.

Comment

Duffy, at the seminar in Richmond Ricky had on display a small wall quilt done like a rhapsody, but it was embroidered! He's got lots of products coming out this fall, including an embroidery line of rhapsody-style designs, and a Rhapsody Album pattern-- like a Baltimore Album, only 12 different rhapsody designs. So I think your "secret" idea is right in tune with where we'll see Rhapsodies headed in the future! You're one step ahead of the curve! Florence

Comment

Thanks Duffy, but I already changed the stripe sections to a plain burgundy which will be appliqued. I decided this was too much work for a "practice piece" and when I got a few appliques on the wall, and the striped sections continued to bother me, decided they had to go. Will change out the photo in a couple of days. I do love stripes...it would be a good material for a Kaleidoscope.

Comment

Originally posted by eileenkny
            Dorene wrote: "I have posted my Rhapsody skeleton and fabric layout on the design wall."
            Where is the design wall and how do I get to it?
            Thanks,
            Eileenkny
            Sorry, I guess I am not a born writer...it did sound like I posted the quilts on a design wall. However, I posted a picture of my rhapsody quilt that is on my design wall at home. It is posted under my profile along with the picture of the quilt skeleton. But as I answered Duffy, I have already changed my mind on the stripes. So the picture is already obsolete. :roll:

Comment

Thanks, Dorene. I thought there was something I missed-a design wall here at TQS.

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
              Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

Hi Girls,
                You want believe this!!!! ops: I am so impatience to see the next blog on the Rhapsody quilt that I forgot there is an new show going on.
                I was reading on the forum about the show and the way Ricky explain how too make Flying gees ore something like that
                (did see the show yet) and I was thinking what are they talking about. I did not see a show. :lol: :lol:
                So I am of too see the new show!!!!
                Duffy from a raining Belgium

Comment

Hey Doreen,
                  I am using just about the same colors in my Rhapsody and I actually have stripes in mine. Sorry you took yours out 'cause I was thinking: "at least I'm not the only one", guess I am the only one :cry: ritzy

Comment

I'm new to quilting. Actually I'm still working on my first quilt (posted on my profile). I've been so intriqued watching the rhapsody videos that my kids and I started drawing our own skeletons. Then I decided to venture on to making the big triangle and buying fabrics. I really like them and hope they work. Can hardly wait for the next instructions. :wink:

Comment

HI gang - No I am not dead - or lazy - nor have I forgotten you! I am just on the road and I cannot create a video on the road. Did you know that I'm the one who edits, exports, uploads, and delivers these to you? No, I don't have 'people' who do that! Anyway, I wish the flag were waving, but we have traveled across the US to Richmond, now I am in Paducah teaching Rhapsody to 20 fun students - some are TQS members. I'll get home soon and will do my best to put more video up for you to see. Just know I'm doing all I can. - Hugs - Ricky, in Quilt City USA.
                      P.S. I enjoy seeing you entertain yourselves during my absence! Keep it up. Lots of fun reading your posts and seeing quilt progress on the profiles.

Comment

Keeps us inspired and excited about our craft!

Comment

Heeeee is baaaackkkkk..........Almost.
                          and we are looking for a video........ and we are looking for a video.

Ritzy, dont worry you quilt look great. I love him. (You quilt I mean)

Comment

Ricky-You just take care of buisness and drive careful and stay healthy. We'll be right here when you get back. We just miss you!
                            Sherry in S. MS where it's almost time for school to start up again. Where did the time go??

Comment

Hello everybody, I have to tell you that I am one of those lucky people taking the Rhapsody classes in Paducah this week, and what a treat it is. Ricky is a great teacher, very attentive to every person and just so helpful. It's great to be in such a postive atomosphere doing something that is so much fun.

We also got a great addition to the class because Ricky's quilts are on display in the Museum at this time. It was so touching to hear the stories of these quilts and feel so much of his heart as he talked about them.

This experience makes TQS even more special!

Dana in Paducah KY this morning about to go to class!

Comment

Hey everyone. I am one of the 20 lucky folks in Paducah learning from Ricky. I started out being quite nervous about being able to keep up and having something that would work. Ricky is a great teacher, very calming and makes you feel comfortable in your decision-making. He is very inspiring. I usually leave these classes absolutely exhausted but I left this one relaxed and amazed at how much I was able to accomplish. Looking forward to class today. It was also great being able to see his quilts up close and personal Margaret

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1995 users online. 162 members and 1833 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,172   Members: 25583   Active Members: 1,288  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X