Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Dear Jane Progress

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lynn,
    You go, girl!! I think that would be an awesome quilt!!!!!!!!!!!

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
    Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

90 blocks done and some triangles, too -- that's a fair amount, Lynn. I'm eager to see what you come up with as a design! And you're right, sometimes it's important to let go of certain goals and move on. But you're moving on in the right way because you're just going to use what you've done in a new way. Way to go!

Comment

And what I've discovered is that I feel like I've sprouted wings and left a 'burden' behind! I never really had a vested interest in making a whole DJ - only in 'doing' it - whatever that meant. I could probably learn more if I did the whole thing, but..........I can learn many other things by doing them also.

So, I'm working and planning.....and flying!!!!!

Comment

I just posted a photo of my hybrid Dear Jane on the BOM link at:
          http://forum/ruffled-roses-2011/4179...-ruffled-roses

I'm thinking of naming her "Calamity Jane!"

Lynn

Comment

I am now up to 9 blocks done. Most of those in the past two weeks. I have a goal now! LOL

Comment

Goals are good! Keep it up!

Comment

Lynn, I love your Calamity Jane :!: :!: How big do you think you're going to go? You're an inspiration to me!! Thank you so much.

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
                Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

Good Golly Miss Molly!

Thank you Eileen! I sure don't think of myself as an inspiration. Hmmmm. (just desperate to quit doing the DJ) ha

Comment

I am starting on my last row. So left to do are 13 blocks,
                    3 border triangles and one corner triangle.

Margarita in Auburn, CA

Comment

Oh Margarita, I can't wait to see it. Congratulations on your near completion.

aka ladyquilter

Troutdale, OR
                      <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sweetpeaz.com/wordpress">http://www.sweetpeaz.com/wordpress</a><!-- m -->

Comment

Margarita I can't wait to see it too. I have been toying with the idea of doing a DJ quilt but I am afraid that I will go mad in the process! Please post photos when you are done will you?

Comment

WTG, Margarita!! BTW I waved to you when I saw your photo on the Smilebox of Auburn quilts :-)

In leafy Berkshire, south of England.

Comment

And Margarita's finished DJ quilt will be the centre of attention at the next show in Auburn!!
                            From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

I have seen several rows of Margarita's HAND PIECED Dear Jane quilt and it is exquisite!!
                              Can't wait to see the whole thing put together!!

Margarita, I am so impressed!! You GO girl!!!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                              That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

margarita, have also waved and said hello - so great to have seen your happy face on the auburn smilebox! and your beautiful quilt - fab fab fab!!!
                                love the pic i have seen of your DJ quilt - can't wait to see it all...
                                Lotti, Kuessnacht - Switzerland

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2097 users online. 248 members and 1849 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,172   Members: 25583   Active Members: 1,288  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X