Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Row Robin starts Jan. 2016 All info on first post.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone going to Paducah this year? It will be my first vacation in a long time and I'm looking forward to it immensely. I would love to attempt a meeting if anyone else is going! Anticipating nothing more than a cup of coffee or a strawberry short cake as it will be a day trip for us and there is so much to cram in - but still thought I'd ask!

Comment

Jen - Enjoy the show! I've not been I'd love to go sometime.

Barb

Comment

Jen, lovely Row! I like the back as much as the front!

THANKS a bunch! Love it.

Comment

Pretty Rows everyone ! Sure do enjoy seeing the collections of rows....I got mine up and a pic done....and sent Brenda's out
          today...Now only 2 to go ! And they are partly finished! Sure wish DrumMom would write a note here or send word ! Sending waves
          by telepathy !!

These are in the order I received them....no doubt they will move around....A Lot !!! :P :lol:

Comment

Last night I took all of the rows and strips/pieces of fabric that I've gotten in and put them up on my design wall. Some of them seem to have 'relationship' to others, some can stand on their own, and some would be great supporting actors in other small quilts I have in mind. I still want to think about framing each of them with a common fabric and see if they speak to me differently,,, time will tell. Here was what they looked like.

I love each of the pieces I've rec'd. I know that a few people are behind and I will probably wait until July before I make any final decisions for how I will use them.
            Thanks to you all for being such great rowers.

Comment

Hello ladies! Glad to have the thread back.

Thought I'd be caught up by the end of March (the rows were done by the 26th) but between sick kids and me getting their "bugs" too, just didn't make it to the post office until today.

Here's a sneak peek of what's on the mail. Would you like to guess which ones is in each envelope?

Getting ready to work on yours Dawn, aiming to get it to you before the en of the month.

Comment

Limbania,
                Those are really nice. Great job!

Comment

Those are great rows ladies!

I just finally checked my chart and I am more behind than I realized....my apologies!! I have January forward to catch up on. Eek!! I must admit, too, I likely will remain behind until May. I am finishing a quilt for a customer this week, but more importantly, I am creating a quilt that has been in my head for 6 years, waiting for me to learn all I needed in order to actually make it. I am trying to finish it in time to submit to a show......I have zero expectation it will be accepted into the show, but I want to try. However, it's time consuming in its construction and the quilting idea is ambitious, and I will pretty much not work on anything else until it's done or the deadline passes, whichever comes first.

(it is, however, turning out exactly as I've imagined it and I couldn't possibly be more thrilled with that....)

If my January+ folks would rather a strip of fabric on time, vs. a row mailed (even later than) late, please chime in and let me know. Otherwise, it'll be late May but I'll get them out. I appreciate everyone's patience! And I still owe photos of the latest ones I've recieved....will try for that today.

Comment

Hello! It's good to be back on our forum page.

I received a fabulous row from Jen and her son Liam! I love it! So much color and fun. It's called bubbles. Thank you Jen and Liam!

I've got 2 more rows to go. Stuck a little on what to do, but I'll figure it out.

Happy Monday everyone!

geneva
                    Geneva

Comment

Dear Limbania:
                      I am just now getting back into the forum. Please forgive my delay in letting you know I received your row of bright green and white shapes and that I am absolutely delighted with it! When I hung it vertically on my design wall it put me in mind of spring growth in a garden, and of the fletches on an arrow. (We did archery in high school phys. ed. and it was one of the very few sports I was any good at.) Thank you very much !*!*!
                      KatH

Comment

Wow look what I found in our vacation mail today!

Thank you Limbania!

Kathy (fabrikath) - your next on my list!

Barb :-)
                        KatH

Comment

Yikes I'll try posting picture again later.

Barb :-(
                          KatH

Comment

Hello Ladies -very nice rows!

My last rows/fabrics will be leaving the house tomorrow - for Cathy, Luann, Rosemary, Rosemarie, Lotti and Terrie.

I checked, and I received confirmation from everyone whom I sent a row to.

But.... I did not receive a row from the following - not that I'm putting pressure, just want to make sure nothing got lost in the mail: Jennifer, Heather, Brenda, Kathy, Dorothy and Rosemarie. If you sent me a row, I did not receive it...

Andrée

Comment

Andree, you and Wendy are my last 2 rows....I'm working on them now but hit a little inspiration road block. I have the fabrics, but not the design. Hope to push through over the next few weeks. I'll keep you posted though!

Terri and Cathy - did you receive the rows I mailed a few weeks ago? I believe I've heard back from everyone else.

Comment

Andree', I was supposed to send yours in March, but have not yet. If I can beg until the end of May, that would be fabulous. I am working on a dream project of mine, that I am hoping against hope to finish in time to submit to a show, where I have no expectation it will actually make it (except, maybe it will), but the deadline is end of May so I am pouring all my time into it at the moment and all my poor row recipients since January are still waiting.

Although if anyone prefers I send fabric now vs. a row later, let me know, I will do that.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2281 users online. 259 members and 2022 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,174   Members: 25589   Active Members: 1,300  
                                Welcome to our newest member, Vicki Robles-csadrbls80.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X