Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Row Robin starts Jan. 2016 All info on first post.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrie - Thanks for the cookies!
    Barb :-)

Comment

Geneva - I'm on the look out for 6" blocks too!
      Barb :-)

Comment

Luann go and rest in the sidings. Your humour made me groan :lol:

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Luann, thank you for the row of spoonflower fabric. It is beautiful. I will post a picture when I can. The mystery quilt is hogging my design wall right now. I will have to take a picture of it, take it down, then put up Luann's fabric to take a picture of it. I also have Andree's row finished. I need to take a photo of it too. I made a sampler of colors I liked. It is cheerful. I will get it in the mail as soon as possible. Now, on to planning the row for Feb.
          I have been using graph paper with 1/4 inch grid to draw the quilt blocks. Then if they are simple, I can just figure out the size needed for each piece with seam allowances added on. The more difficult ones I traced the piece, added seam allowances and made templates. Like in the olden days!!! One was too small so I had to rip it completely and redo it. Another block was too large so I made one with smaller seams. Just barely large enough. ops: Well, the larger one can become a pot holder or a mug rug.
          I hope everyone is warm and cozy. Terrie, I am enjoying your cookies with my coffee.

Comment

grumble, grumble.... When I weighed myself this morning I was a pound heavier than usual. I'm positive it is because I ate too many of Terrie's cookies. :unsure:

But they sure were good! Thanks Terrie!

geneva
            Geneva

Comment

Well, I guess you took a few pounds from me, because this morning, I was a few pounds lighter!
              It all evens out. We Rowers love to share, don't we? :huh:

I ended up putting the rest of the dough in the freezer as a stash for when the grandchildren come over.

Better go and quilt.
              Geneva

Comment

Lumme, I nearly missed the cookies hmy: It is a good thing that they are on a never ending plate B)

Sorry I also appear to have missed the discussion about the 'blue tits' fabric :silly: you all have been going too fast for me this last couple of days. Home life has suddenly gone manic on the decorating front. We are doing the lounge, including new carpet, so furniture & books etc are going to be moved into the sewing room for the next few weeks. Aaargh!
                Geneva

Comment

Geneva, You continually make me smile and chuckle. Rosemary, it will all be good in just a little while. Terrie, have somemore cookies.

Comment

Wendy - I'm going to be eagerly checking the mail over the next week! Can't wait!
                    Heather - Please forgive me ops: - I promise your row is coming! I've just got to sew everything together now and make a mad dash to the post office. My partner ended up in the hospital this past weekend and I had to take on his patient load and call schedule. Last week it was catch-up work due to missed time caring for sick kids the previous week! I've been scrambling to keep my head above water :blink: Fortunately my partner is on the mend and will be returning home tonight - but will be on light duty only for the next week or more. Tomorrow night I'm putting my foot down and letting my husband watch the boys while I clear the dust off my machine and catch up

Everyone - I love all the pics and stories everyone has been posting here and in the online quilt retreat! I've not been commenting much due to lack of time - but it sure does make my lunch breaks more enjoyable to read what everyone is up to!

As I tell my friends at home - don't give up on me yet! I'm still here just trailing behind :P
                    ~ Jen

Comment

Treats from Terrie ! Amazing..these could have come right out of my stash !! A little callico, some Jinny Byer and a
                      historical print !! They will find a place..never fear ! Thanks a bunch....and they got here in spite of the address !
                      Don't forget rowers...NO Bluff !

Comment

Beautiful fabric, Marilyn and Terrie. And I'm not bluffing!
                        Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

This is the greatest group of caring individuals around. I hope each of you are also involved in local interaction as well. Our world is a better place because of people like you! I'm blessed to be getting to know each of you.
                          And yes, I've gotten some much needed sleep over the past three days. I just decided that whatevers didn't get done didn't matter. If I run out of underwear my grandkids would give me a high five for going 'camando' ! I'd make sure that load of laundry got done while I stayed in my pjs. LOL. Hope that bit of humor doesn't send Wendy out looking for a book of jokes to send me.
                          I ate more healthy items, and less chocolates and coffee. And I prayed a bunch. God takes good care of me when I cooperate.
                          Life is good and I'm content.

Comment

I received a beautiful piece of fabric from Terrie today!! Thank you sooo much I LOVE it!! I haven't figured out how to do pictures yet from this computer, but it is a really pretty green

Dorothy

Comment

Originally posted by "AnnieLu" post=135464
                              This is the greatest group of caring individuals around. I hope each of you are also involved in local interaction as well. Our world is a better place because of people like you! I'm blessed to be getting to know each of you.
                              And yes, I've gotten some much needed sleep over the past three days. I just decided that whatevers didn't get done didn't matter. If I run out of underwear my grandkids would give me a high five for going 'camando' ! I'd make sure that load of laundry got done while I stayed in my pjs. LOL. Hope that bit of humor doesn't send Wendy out looking for a book of jokes to send me.
                              I ate more healthy items, and less chocolates and coffee. And I prayed a bunch. God takes good care of me when I cooperate.
                              Life is good and I'm content.
                              Good for you! Stay busy, but find balance and take care.

Comment

:lol: Luann my grandkids would do the same!

Dorothy

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2283 users online. 238 members and 2045 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,174   Members: 25587   Active Members: 1,297  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X