Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Row Robin starts Jan. 2016 All info on first post.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention Rowers!

Our dear sister Terrie is obviously overwhelmed. And who wouldn't be? When I convinced her to stay in the boat, things were not this hectic for her. But as we all can identify with, life can throw us too many things at one time to be able to handle, and keep our sanity. So, with our Blessings To you, Terrie, please stay on shore and encourage us to row on. You have been a blessing to all of us. I believe I'm speaking for all of us when I say, You are special!

I am NOT going to redo the list on the first post. That information may be wanted by someone in the future. What I will say is, just row on! During your 'Terrie' month, you can have a rest, make a row for yourself, make a row for the next person on your list, or,, well I'm sure you get the idea. I'm going to leave it up to each of you how you want to handle your time.

Terrie, your captain has assigned you to 'shore patrol'. Keep us posted of any sea creatures or storms on the horizon, and above all,,,,SEND CHOCOLATES! Pictures will do just fine.

Comment

What they said, Terrie! Of course we want you to do what is best for you, and we all understand that life sometimes means not taking on more that would be a stress. (((hugs to you)))

Comment

Yes Terrie...what they said! ((((hugs)))

Dorothy

Comment

Love you Terrie! You'll always be rower in my book! Hugs....
          geneva
          Geneva

Comment

Terry - You gotta do whats best for you and your family!
            Take care - Barb
            Geneva

Comment

Hey Terrie fine by me but you've got to stay as a lounge lizard. We love you and hope next year is a good one xxx

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Yes, what everyone else said. Love you Terrie and we all understand. I am just hoping I can keep it up. I just keep telling myself once the holidays are over things will settle down. I sure hope so. I better go peek at the two grands playing outside on this sunny day. I thought they should get fresh air while it is nice enough. Dad doesn't always let them out much. Merry Christmas to all.

Comment

Terrie, I will echo what everyone else has said. Having no new words to add to the collective wisdom, I will simply say I am thinking of you and your family and look forward to any conversations, input, or general lurking you may provide. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and the new year brings you joy and comfort

~ Jen

Comment

Hello to my fellow rowers!
                    Sorry I haven't been very active on the forum....

Jdelka: congratulations on such good news!
                    Terrie: I'm sorry you are leaving, but like everyone says: take care of yourself and family, drop by once in a while to "feed" us with your chocolate! :cheer:

I have something to ask all rowers, if possible....
                    I was thinking of my final design and how an extra row (or border) could tie every row together... Would it be possible to include a 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"square of one of the fabric used in the row? I would gladly do the same if anyone would like that...

Let me know!

Have a merry Christmas!

Andrée

Comment

Can do !! Merry Christmas from very snow-y Idaho !

Comment

Ok Andree, I'll do that. Happy Christmas from a mild soggy Derbyshire

Comment

Luann,
                          Are you ok?
                          Geneva
                          Geneva

Comment

Luann sorry we've not been here to talk to you much the last week or so, it's that time of year. Xx

Comment

I'm fine. I realized at the beginning of December that I had some major commitments for 2016. That was why I asked everyone if they were ok with variation on the 'row'. As everyone receives their packages, it'll become apparent what one of my focus areas has been.
                              I actually had planned to do a row a week, then just mail them out on the appropriate month. Once I had them underway, it just snowballed on me and it became a focus. And since they are done, I can't wait to get them on their way.

Comment

What a surprise! I guess we can send them ahead,it doesn't really matter, as long as the others don't feel they must do the same?

Andrée

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2286 users online. 241 members and 2045 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,174   Members: 25587   Active Members: 1,297  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X