Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Mystery Quilts

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work girls! I love the various combinations and how they turn out.

BTW a bit of a pause in my sewing room these days as the transition is made from my 'old' Singer to my "new Janome, which my DH bought for me this week. And it's not even my birthday. I can't wait to try it out. It's the Horizon 8200 model. I think he loves me a lot! :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: Happy dance.

Comment

Rosemary and Lorra--great work!! Terrie, have fun getting acquainted with your new machine!

Comment

How exciting, Terrie. My next stop is the Janome webcite so I can see your new companion/buddie. Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks for posting your stars Lorra, I just had to go hunting for Terrie's email for the March clue. I had forgotten to download it and stick it in the file with the rest of the clues :blink: Guess I am not as caught up as I thought I was :whistle:

Comment

Lovely Terrie have fun.

Like your quilts Rosemary and Cathy, how come the blocks are different?

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

It's ok looked again and see it's the next row

Comment

Yes Terrie, he loves you a lot! Had you been talking about that machine and he picked up on it, or did he just pick it out on his own. Amazing husband!!! Mine let me go get a new one a few years ago, but he wouldn't know the first thing about buying one.

Comment

I 'kind' prepped him. For about 3 years! LOL. Then, last week, my older machine needed repairs, and while in the shop....the est is history! To tell the truth, I'm a little intimidated by it! The next model 'up' had a few more features, but not worth the extra $$ as far as I'm concerned. Maybe now I will be able to finally do some decent practice on FMQ and save the $$ of having big quilts sent out to professionals.

We got the table too!

Comment

Rosemary and Cathy - fun to see your progress!
                    Terrie - Congratulations re your new machine!

Barb

Comment

Whew! I wasn't sure I'd get March done, but I completed my entire top today. I've decided this is big enough. It turned out 70" square. I added a 1" finished border to the log cabin row. Then made four of the March stars 4" finished. I added the stars to the 4" finished border fabric I bought. The last border is also the backing. Now to quilt it all!

Thank you Terrie for a wonderful quilt and a good time!

geneva
                      Geneva

Comment

Beautiful quilt, Geneva. Show it to us again when you get it quilted. It makes me anxious to get mine finished, but I am going to do the full size quilt. I am just so curious to see what it will look like. I think I have your border fabric for another quilt I am going to do when this one is finished. It is beautiful. Do you plan on entering it in some shows?

Comment

Great Job, Geneva! It's super! I too, can't wait to see it quilted.

Now I'd better go and get April's Clue ready....

Comment

Fabulous as always Geneva, can't wait to see it quilted!

Barb :-)

Comment

Wow Geneva it's fabulous

Comment

I like it! I also like a women who knows enough is enough. At the same time, like Cathy, my curiousity could easily get the best of me. I want to see it too.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2710 users online. 393 members and 2317 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,234   Posts: 155,226   Members: 25685   Active Members: 1,313  
                                Welcome to our newest member, lanaderay lanaderay-lanaderay0011.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X