Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Faces

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished Covid Quilter

Comment

I can here pomp and circumstance playing in the background as I look at this wonderful group of women dad dad dad dad

Comment

I love flowers and reading.

Comment

At last it’s done. It’s the me I would like to be. I’ve always wanted curly red hair, but alas, it wasn’t to be. I love fabrics with text, dragonflies and birds. This bird reminds me of our trip to Australia. The compass fabric is for our travels. The musical fabric represents the clarinet and organ I played as a teenager. The lines by the mouth and eyes are for all the laughter I’ve shared with my quilting friends. The furrows on my forehead are from when my daughter was a teenager. Of course, I couldn’t leave out my cat, Mackensie.

Comment

Kind of a likeness instead of fantasy. It's hard for me to think in the abstract with fabric. Thank you Alex for the fun time with FACES :cheer: , Laura Chapman from VA
            I haven's sewn a thing yet but here it is...

Comment

Another Day, Another Row of pretty faces!!! Hope the Covid Police don't come and shut us down for having too many people in one small space!!! HelenW

Comment

My name s Roxanne , This quilt took me out of my comfort zone,was great fun!

Comment

Mine is not finished yet, but thought I would share. If you look at my blouse, you will see my two Granddaughters, and they each have two boys and one girl so that is six of my great Grandkids, I love to quilt, I like Light Houses ( in our travels I have seen plenty). I use to live in WY and love to see the wild horses, Christmas is my favorite time of year, I use to play banjo, so it is just a lot of things I have done in my pass and some I still enjoy today. The umbrella is a play on my name Mary Popp, everyone keep laughing about it so I use it Marypopn. HA!

Comment

I finally finished my face quilt. I got way behind because I was making Christmas presents. Even through it took me out of my comfort zone, it was fun to do. Everything in it has a meaning. Many years ago, my boyfriend and I took a motorcycle ride to get a cup of coffee. While we were riding, I remembered that there was a quilt show at Alden Lane Nursery so we stopped there before we went for coffee. The look on the faces of some of the women as we pulled into the parking area on a Harley was priceless. The quilts were beautiful and inspiring, although we didn’t stray very long, it was nice to meet Alex and Ricky. Thank you Alex for bringing lightness during this hard time.

Comment

I finally finished my face. The message at the bottom is from a printed quilt fabric which says, I can' leave these bolts of fabric behind, am I a fabric addict?Basket quilt is next , got behind making Christmas stockings, Woodland angels and holiday masks.
                      /Users/pat/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/resources/proxies/derivatives/b5/00/b55e/UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b55e.jpg

Comment

4111pk, Please try again to upload you face picture. We would love to have it in the 2020 Graduation Class Photo. Take the time to find the correct place to upload it to.
                        Alex Andersons Class Category Faces. There are 600+ posts there. That where you should put your face. HelenW

Comment

Monday Morning and we have more Graduates.... Glad to see you here in the forum!!! HelenW

Comment

Late to this party!

Comment

I love your face! It has real personality.

Comment

Okay, I followed Barbara Black's instructions. Challenging as it didn't work as she said it would. Will try again. I would like to be in the graduating class.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2212 users online. 292 members and 1920 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,174   Members: 25589   Active Members: 1,301  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

Working...
                                X