Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Lea McComas - Portrait class

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lea McComas - Portrait class

Hi - is anyone doing the portrait class?

Terrie, I was just looking at entries for the class today and the only familiar name I saw was yours

living in Central Denmark
    Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

It's not as difficult so far, as I thought it might be. And, you could 'win' a portrait by the instructor. How neat is that, just for taking a class?

living in Central Denmark
      Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

Terrie can I just say that your two grandchildren are sooooo beautiful. Which one are you going to do? I would be hard pressed to decide. I have not had a chance to look at this class but hope to some time soon.

Comment

I really want to do this class, but just don't see how I could find the time. I might have to wait until after Christmas and miss out on the possibility of winning the portrait. But I'm watching the lessons and it's really great so far!!

Nancy

Comment

That's the beauty of the classes they stay there for us. I'll have a proper look sometime. At the moment I just haven't the amount of thread it would take in enough shades.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how it goes Terrie

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Depending on my health situation, I'm going to start doing Rosalie and I will continue as I have time. I want to do something out of my usual stuff and see the possibilities. In the first class, the teacher says that head wear, turbans, hats, veils etc are more difficult, so to begin with a simple head.

Thanks, Rita, I think they are lovely too, I love my grandchildren! They are very photogenic, unlike me.

Comment

:mrgreen: She says, while looking blond and beautiful in that profile picture holding that
                mug rug. :mrgreen:

Comment

Doesn't she just!!

Comment

Absolutely!

Comment

I totally agree! Beautiful outside and inside!

from the Piedmont of North Carolina

Comment

That's exactly what I was thinking!

Nancy

Comment

I so agree!!!
                          Lotti, Kuessnacht - Switzerland

Comment

You gals are sweet.
                            Lotti, Kuessnacht - Switzerland

Comment

They're after something probably your boxer shorts!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2224 users online. 393 members and 1831 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,172   Members: 25584   Active Members: 1,287  
                              Welcome to our newest member, Betty King-jimbrett0712.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X