Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Feb Finishes

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feb Finishes

I'll give the monthly finishes topic a whirl here. Feel free to share your finishes.

I finished this set of four place mats after looking at the triangles for a very long time. They are machine pieced and free motion machine quilted. They are now parceled and will be leaving for their new home tomorrow.

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
    That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Here's a baby one finished and given!

Comment

and, here's the label that went with it! (can't) figure out yet, how to post more than ONE pic at a time...is there a way?)

Comment

Originally posted by Lauree
        and, here's the label that went with it! (can't) figure out yet, how to post more than ONE pic at a time...is there a way?)
        Lauree, you can post up to 3 photos in a forum reply.

It looks like you've figured out how to upload one. You just need to upload two more.

They will appear listed right above the "upload attachment" tab (below your text box) and you can tag them with a descriptive name if you want to where it says "File comment".

If you will put your cursor where you want the photo to appear in your text and click on "Place inline" you can control the way your post looks.

Check it out by clicking "Preview" before you "Submit" to make it show up for everyone on the forum.

Hope that helps!

Comment

Great job Laurie!! Placemats and baby quilt are awesome! I don't know if I am going to have a Feb finish yet! If I don't get back into the swing of things pretty soon!! LOL

Comment

Love your placemats, Agnes. And your baby quilt is cheery and bright, Laurie! I don't know whether I'll have a Feb finish -- but I'm working on it
            Peggy

Comment

Even if you don't get things finished in Feb, go for March. The important thing is to keep at it. I now need to concentrate on the binding of a couple of table runners and the quilting of two more before I get design creative again. I pulled out a little pile of fabrics after I pulled out my flower applique templates. This is all for the runner that is still in hand piecing process. I have to remind myself that I must finish projects on occasion.

Lauree, what a bright cheerful baby quilt.

Comment

Nice finishes Ladies. I finished my Mugrugs this month.
                Huggs,
                Cie

Comment

Darn I forgot to post a picture of the Valentine's Day towels I made for my bathroom.
                  Huggs,
                  Cie

Comment

Hi Agnes, I don't know if I'll have anything for this month, either, but I really like your idea and I'm glad you started it!! Thank you!

Comment

Robin, you're welcome. I started the monthly finishes on QYW and it seemed to be well received. It helped me more for inspiration than my own UFO list so I thought I'd give it a whirl here.

Comment

Great idea Agnes.

In leafy Berkshire, south of England.

Comment

YEAH! This thread is already started. I haven't been able to get to the board for a couple days (time constraints) and was going to start this thread - but here it is already done for me! And here is my February finish. Yes, it will look familiar to all you QYW folks, I know. This is the third quilt I have made like this - all graduation presents for nephews over the last three years. It's such a great "boy/young man" quilt pattern and with the batiks, I just keep making it! The next nephew to graduate is a brother to the one receiving this so that may pose a problem. :wink: This is hopefully going to be delivered on Friday.

Kathy

Comment

Kathy--Very nice quilt. Must keep that design in mind if I ever get my clean up projects done. They're like the energizer bunny--they keep on going.

Comment

Very nice, Kathy.....I'm sure the younger brother is really looking forward to getting his own quilt! What is the name of this pattern?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2898 users online. 559 members and 2339 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,234   Posts: 155,226   Members: 25684   Active Members: 1,326  
                              Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X