Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

SoTTT's music

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kathy,
    since you remember the song 'Slippin and Sliding', any chance you could write it up for the SoTTTs?

Rosemary

Comment

Originally posted by RickyTims
      You guys are having waaaay too much fun - or is that even possible? Anyway - thanks for understanding that I could not produce the parody. It has to live in your imaginations.
      Originally posted by Margo
      Thanks for checking in Ricky! It would have been fun to hear what you could do with it!
      Ditto what Margo said, thanks for checking in and letting us know how things stand, Ricky, I guess that is the problem with being a trained professional.

I guess it is on to Plan B - A teenager with karoke and youtube skills. :wink: :lol:

Rosemary

Comment

Originally posted by PosyP
        Kathy,
        since you remember the song 'Slippin and Sliding', any chance you could write it up for the SoTTTs?

Rosemary
        Gee, I might have to google that...my memory only contains little bits of the song. Hmmmm, i might give it a shot.
        Kathy

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s

Clara

Comment

Oh my! :shock: some of my doggerel is even more dog-eared than I thought :roll: ops:

I knew someone else ought to have a go :wink:

Rosemary

Comment

Talking of rewording songs into quilter's songs, check our Tom Russell's blog for 30 March 2011. http://tomrussellquilts.wordpress.com/ He has reworded 'Memories' It's great!

In leafy Berkshire, south of England.

Comment

You guys are having waaaay too much fun - or is that even possible? Anyway - thanks for understanding that I could not produce the parody. It has to live in your imaginations.

Maybe you could just call us on sorting day and sing it to us !

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."...quote courtesy of Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by kathyst2
                  You guys are having waaaay too much fun - or is that even possible?
                  Hey, once you've been in a group that put out over 200,000 HST's, life is all about fun!!! :lol: :lol:

I seem to remember a song called "Slippin' and Slidin" from years ago, that would probably apply to Debbie right now, she's probably afraid go to into her spare bedroom. I saw those pictures! 500 plastic zip lock bags all over? Woo Hoo!

Thanks for joining in our fun.

Kathy

Fortunately they have now all been corralled into 'trash' bags...no more slipping & sliding for me. But it now might possibly evolve into tripping over trash bags now! All 500+ packages I've received to date are packed away waiting for sort day and then the trip to their new homes. I guess I'm giving away my age, but I do remember that song...and it is from years ago!

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."...quote courtesy of Dr. Seuss

Comment

Usually - several days to weeks and a chunk of change. - It's like a quilt - you can make one in a day - but a good one takes a lot of time and energy.

You think this is bad, Ricky...wait till we show up at the TQS booth at Quilt Festival for a SoTTTs Reunion :wink: .

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2101 users online. 247 members and 1854 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,172   Members: 25583   Active Members: 1,288  
                    Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X