Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Who's a Star Member?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't seen one, but you can probably get an idea of the levels by looking at each person's membership status and the number of posts they've made.

Comment

I've seen someone with only 318 posts as Elite, and someone with 391 posts as Platinum, so that doesn't seem to really be accurate that the number of posts you make on the forum are an indication of your Member level. Unless the level for Platinum is between 318 and 391. :huh:

If it is by number of posts on the forum, it doesn't seem to change at an obvious level...
      I guess it doesn't really matter, but it would be nice to have an inkling as to what everything on this new site means.

Comment

Maybe elite are the ones who signed up before the web site launched. Oh well. We will find out eventually and it's not as important as other things on the site.

Comment

At the moment there are over 200 members and over 3000 guests online :blink:

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Sherry, Dana and I were discussing this just the other night! You are platinum and have made more post than I have. Dana is also platinum. There must be a number around 350 that switches a member from elite to platinum!!! That's our guess anyway!
            Happy Quilting,

Shiner TX

Comment

LOL, Wanda. I thought you were just more special than us

Comment

Is tribble a Star Trek reference ? Cause that's a cute play on words.

Comment

Yes, tribble is from the original Star Trek series - an episode called "Trouble with Tribbles" (you can watch it on YouTube). My dog on the left is named Tribble and I am his mom, LOL. He is a shi-tzu/poodle mix. When we got him at two months old he was all black and with black eyes, lips and nose, we couldn't see his face very well, so he looked like a little fur ball just like a tribble. As his hair grew and I trimmed him he started to turn gray and is now all gray. The other dog on my lap is a Cocker Spaniel/Poodle mix named Pepper because she is black, white and gray.

Comment

My thinking (could be wrong...) is that Platinum members have been members longer than Elite members etc. Does this make sense?

Comment

Terrie, I don't think it has to do with the length of time someone has been a member. I am only Elite, and have been a member since before they opened the first site. I have never let my membership lapse, so it couldn't be that either. Granted, I haven't been very active lately, but now that I'm retired, I plan on coming here more often, since I will have more time to quilt. So I guess we wait to see if any ones "membership" changes when they cross a certain threshold of posts... or someone tells us what all the different levels mean.

Comment

Terrie, love the new avatar...I didn't recognise you.
                        Anne

Comment

Looking good there Terrie, glad to see you in the pink :P

Comment

I think someone already suggested the platinum, elite, etc. are related to the number of posts. It is a generic designation that came with the software for the site.

Perhaps I can add something to the list of "things to update" to make it more personal for this site. Say, why don't you all suggest some titles for various levels of posts, i.e. "Chatty Cathy" for a lot of posts or "Too Busy Quilting" for someone with not so much, LOL.

Please understand that suggestions and updates will be done on a priority basis, according to John and Bob's schedule of work. That one will likely be further down the list.

Comment

Personally, I'd rather see how long someone has been a member than how many posts were made. I show up as Premium and I have been a member since the beginning. I prefer the stars. Fi

Comment

I think I became elite when I reached 200 posts. Won't be platinum until 500. I have been watching the numbers. Janet

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2110 users online. 216 members and 1894 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,172   Members: 25583   Active Members: 1,288  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X