Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Crazy Quilting

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy Quilting

I'm new to this site and have been looking around to see if there are any other crazy quilters here. I just got interested in this form of quilting about a year ago and am hooked. Anyone else make the switch from sane to crazy? :lol:

Hey there Arlene, welcome to the forum. I think that there are quite a few of us who are crazy about quilting, some who are crazy quilters and some, like me, who are just crazy most of the time! I have never made a crazy quilt but I have made quite a few crazy blocks which will eventually become a quilt sometime in the unspecified future. You might really enjoy Gyleen Fitzgerald's programme (909) which uses fabric scraps to make pineapple blocks? Happy crazy quilting. Rita.

Comment

Welcome, Arlene! If you go to the gallery of quilts and pop in 'crazy' as a search word it should give you an idea of how many members are just as crazy as you are.

My suspicion is though that we have a lot of 'closet crazy quilters' who have not added pictures of their quilts to their profile.
      From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

Hi Arlene! I keep planing to make a crazy quilt but other projects keep needing to come first. I can see really getting addicted to the embellishing with embroidery part. When I get my Grandmother's Flower Garden done I'll need a new "by hand" project and I think it will be a crazy quilt. I like to have a hand project and a machine project going. Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Haven't made one yet but there are many on this site that would say that I am a crazy quilter.

Comment

by ritzy » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Haven't made one yet but there are many on this site that would say that I am a crazy quilter.
            I think that there are quite a few around here that could give you a run for your money on that description :wink: :lol:

Comment

i'm certainly one :P
              Lotti, Kuessnacht - Switzerland

Comment

Welcome Arlene! You might consider purchasing the TQS DVD with episode 409: http://watch/watch-shows/video/show-...azy-for-quilts

Crazy for Quilts with Cindy Brick: shop

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Arlene, Welcome! So glad to have you here. I have never made a crazy quilt...um, I mean I have never made a Crazy Quilt (some of my quilts have been a little crazy) :lol: :lol: , but I have it on my must make list. I definitely am a crazy quilter. hehehe

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14
                  Betty Jo

Comment

Hi Arlene,

Welcome... I have made crazy quilts, a few times now. So far all very small projects, normally done over one or two afternoons with my beautiful nieces.. they select the next fabric piece. I love the final products, and they loved them more as they took them home!

Cath

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1078 users online. 189 members and 889 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,194   Posts: 154,768   Members: 25244   Active Members: 1,511  
                    Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X