Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile Image
    commented on 's reply
    Peg, I wish I had a LOVE button for this! Thank you.

• Profile Image
    replied
    Also loving the "Year at a Glance" photos- this is helping me do some balancing of fabrics and colors as I look ahead to future months now that I know what squares will be next to other parts. The TQS team is so responsive to requests and suggestions but I think we need to remember to figure some things out for ourselves - like counting how many leaves and circles to make. I colored in the full-sized pattern and counted each section as I did. Not hard, and gave me time to "get to know the pattern" as Barbara suggested.

Leave a comment:

• Profile Image
    started a topic Monthly Plan in Photos for Garden Party Down Under

Monthly Plan in Photos for Garden Party Down Under

TQS is creating a whole new level of help in their BOM support system. Barbara is better than having
    your own personal helper. Ask her a question and she quickly responses.She does Lives and solves your problems even before you know you are going to have a problem. Anticipation Magic for things that could go wrong. John has out done himself
    in providing the zoom pictures. I just love this last set he did. I am a visual learner and this is the BEST yet.
    Thank you. You are so appreciated, even if you are behind the scenes. HelenW

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 557 users online. 320 members and 237 guests.

Most users ever online was 7,765 at 03:22 PM on 04-08-2022.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,940   Posts: 150,163   Members: 20796   Active Members: 1,560  
Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

Working...
X