Our Sponsors

Monthly Plan in Photos for Garden Party Down Under

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monthly Plan in Photos for Garden Party Down Under

TQS is creating a whole new level of help in their BOM support system. Barbara is better than having
    your own personal helper. Ask her a question and she quickly responses.She does Lives and solves your problems even before you know you are going to have a problem. Anticipation Magic for things that could go wrong. John has out done himself
    in providing the zoom pictures. I just love this last set he did. I am a visual learner and this is the BEST yet.
    Thank you. You are so appreciated, even if you are behind the scenes. HelenW

Also loving the "Year at a Glance" photos- this is helping me do some balancing of fabrics and colors as I look ahead to future months now that I know what squares will be next to other parts. The TQS team is so responsive to requests and suggestions but I think we need to remember to figure some things out for ourselves - like counting how many leaves and circles to make. I colored in the full-sized pattern and counted each section as I did. Not hard, and gave me time to "get to know the pattern" as Barbara suggested.

Comment

• Barbara B. commented
      Editing a comment
      Peg, I wish I had a LOVE button for this! Thank you.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 566 users online. 276 members and 290 guests.

Most users ever online was 7,765 at 03:22 PM on 04-08-2022.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,957   Posts: 150,367   Members: 20941   Active Members: 1,690  
Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

Working...
X