Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Here we GOOOOO!! 2014 BOM!!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Janet, have been a fan for as long as you have been showing your quilts! That being said finally up to speed health wize and pretty foolish. I rejoined to do this quilt. Let's Party. Debbie
    Living Threads
    http://www.livingthreads.net

Comment

Originally posted by longarm1
      Hi Janet, have been a fan for as long as you have been showing your quilts! That being said finally up to speed health wize and pretty foolish. I rejoined to do this quilt. Let's Party. Debbie
      Thanks, Debbie! I hope you enjoy the ride of this BOM! Good health to you and happy quilting!!
      Back to Quilting!

Comment

Loved the show Janet. Margo said she got to meet you during the taping! How cool for both of you. I love your approach and haven't done a BOM since the "Star" with Sue several years ago. I really prefer doing some of my own design and altering, but think I'll go along (and make my changes as the whim strikes) as your 'letter' fettish is so engaging.

Comment

:lol: :lol: or is it a letter fetter? Janet this quilt is hard to resist.....I am still licking my wounds after last years BOM but I am intrigued and definitely downloading the instructions. But for now I am sitting on the fence....well it is only the 7th January. :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Reetzbobeetz
            :lol: :lol: or is it a letter fetter? Janet this quilt is hard to resist.....I am still licking my wounds after last years BOM but I am intrigued and definitely downloading the instructions. But for now I am sitting on the fence....well it is only the 7th January. :wink:

DARE YA! :wink:

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
            That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

:lol: :lol: :lol: Get thee behind me Margo!

Comment

Originally posted by Reetzbobeetz
                :lol: :lol: :lol: Get thee behind me Margo!
                ops: ops: Hmmmm, should have expected that! :lol:

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by janetstone
                    Okay, quilters, we have our very own spot on the forum now! I'm so excited! There are a couple new additions to the introduction packet that got posted late,, I'll be checking in regularly between my day job and working on my next quilt. Happy quiltmaking everyone!
                    Just would like to say thanks so much for taking the time to create such a great pattern that we could use our scraps with and make it personal!!
                    Deb from Toronto
                    http://www.patchworksanity.blogspot.com

Comment

Just would like to say thanks so much for taking the time to create such a great pattern that we could use our scraps with and make it personal!!
                      Thanks so much! I love a scrappy quilt, because I love fabric! I am so excited to see how all the different quilts turn out.
                      Back to Quilting!

Comment

I am enjoying this BOM so much and can't wait for the next month's pattern!
                        I was wondering if we could possibly get close up pictures of your stitching around the letters. Your show was
                        very helpful but each letter presents a little different angle and just seeing the finished stitching up close would
                        be a huge help. Thank you so much!

Comment

Originally posted by sewkitt23
                          I am enjoying this BOM so much and can't wait for the next month's pattern!
                          I was wondering if we could possibly get close up pictures of your stitching around the letters. Your show was
                          very helpful but each letter presents a little different angle and just seeing the finished stitching up close would
                          be a huge help. Thank you so much!
                          I'll see if I have some close up shots on my computer. If not, I'll take some as soon as it gets back from Lancaster.
                          Back to Quilting!

Comment

Thank you so much! I was not familiar with your work before this bom but you have quickly become one of my favorite quilters. Your work is just fabulous!!

Comment

Originally posted by sewkitt23
                              Thank you so much! I was not familiar with your work before this bom but you have quickly become one of my favorite quilters. Your work is just fabulous!!
                              Aw shucks! You say the nicest things! Thanks so much!
                              Back to Quilting!

Comment

Janet, on the show you mentioned that you use Masterpiece thread in the bobbin. Do you try to match all the Magnifico colors that you use on the top, or can you recommend a few neutrals so we don't have to buy so many different spools.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1990 users online. 150 members and 1840 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,172   Members: 25583   Active Members: 1,288  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X