Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Kaffe Mystery Quilt--Post Your Finished Quilt HERE

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your quilt design puts me in mind of the old game show Hollywood Squares where the celebrities who made up answers,maybe true, maybe not, to questions. Very fun! and your quilt top is beautiful!

Comment

I so enjoyed working with Alex on this project. I used my stash for my fabric. I learned a lot about accuracy when piecing. I used machine appliqués for my center deign. My quilt is named Butterflies in flight. Thank you for all your kind videos it helped get through this COVID 19. In 2020

Comment

Here is my Kaffe mystery quilt completed. I used Kaffe Orchids fabric since I live in Hawaii.
        P.S. Not sure if the photo uploaded... hope it worked.

Comment

Yeah, the upload worked.
          Thanks Alex for this fun and educational sew along... really helped my with precision piecing.

Comment

Thank you Alex for being a bright light in this uncertain time for all of us. It's so refreshing to be able to be with like minded people since we aren't able to see our family and friends in person. It's amazing to meet new friends from around the world. I also wanted to thank the TQS staff for their great customer service getting our fabric and supplies to us so quickly. Here is my finished pieced top; yet to be quilted. I'm a bit behind as we were evacuated for 2 weeks during the LNU fire here in California. Got my fabric washed and excited to start the basket puzzle quilt.

Comment

Thank you Alex for being a bright light in this uncertain time for all of us. It's so refreshing to be able to be with like minded people since we aren't able to see our family and friends in person. It's amazing to meet new friends from around the world. I also wanted to thank the TQS staff for their great customer service getting our fabric and supplies to us so quickly. Here is my finished pieced top; yet to be quilted. I'm a bit behind as we were evacuated for 2 weeks during the LNU fire here in California. Got my fabric washed and excited to start the basket puzzle quilt.

Comment

Love your quilting lines Bjrite! I'm going to try something similar.

Comment

Love your quilt Brenda939 and ditto everything you said in your post--so true. Amazing quilt and in the midst of an evacuation--wow!

Comment

Hope picture posts this time. Sorry the repeated posts.

Comment

Hi Alex and fellow quilters. I'm finally done with my Kaffe Mystery Quilt. Even though it was a bit of a challenge I learned so much and had fun, too. I unfortunately came down with shingles halfway through the tutorials so that's why I'm late posting it. You'll notice in my house block that inside the window it's red with dots representing my shingles. Also, in the same house block I sewed some slipper buttons next to the door since we don't wear shoes in our house here in Hawaii. My heart block is my Covid block since my heart goes out to everyone affected my the virus.
                      Alex, I can't thank you enough for all the amazing teachings and tips you've bestowed on all of us! You are one amazing teacher!

Alice Kusachi
                      Maui, HI

Comment

Hi Alex and fellow quilters. I'm finally done with my Kaffe Mystery Quilt. Even though it was a bit of a challenge I learned so much and had fun, too. I unfortunately came down with shingles halfway through the tutorials so that's why I'm late posting it. You'll notice in my house block that inside the window it's red with dots representing my shingles. Also, in the same house block I sewed some slipper buttons next to the door since we don't wear shoes in our house here in Hawaii. My heart block is my Covid block since my heart goes out to everyone affected by the virus.
                        Alex, I can't thank you enough for all the amazing teachings and tips you've bestowed on all of us! You are one amazing teacher!

Alice Kusachi
                        Maui, HI

Comment

Sequoia Quilt done at last!

Comment

My third time posting a reply other pics were blurry.

Comment

My finished mystery quilt named
                              Covid 2020, It’s for the Birds. Used Tula Pink fabric with birds, Kaffe Fasset fabric, and pieces from my stash. Has three large stars and nine birds in the quilt. Used ruler work to quilt it, another learning experience! Was quite an undertaking, learned a lot, am glad to have it finished.

Comment

I really struggled with the Kaffe fabrics. I just couldn't find a layout that was harmonious. But the blocks themselves were inspiring. Also loved the polka dots. So here is my current result. Still have to sew the border.
                                Terri Thomas

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1145 users online. 219 members and 926 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,210   Posts: 155,002   Members: 25395   Active Members: 1,530  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X