Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

The Prayer List

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mary Kay, thank you for this thread! I will be checking it daily and praying for everyone! Blessing to all of you, Sherry

Comment

I've been checking and praying every day. This is a good idea.

Karen
      Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

Mary Kay, thank you for starting this thread, great idea. My thoughts and prayers are being sent to all.
        Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

Mary Kay, YOU are AMAZING!! Thank you for starting this thread!! This is a WONDERFUL place to begin each day!!

Comment

I have a steno pad right next to my computer so I can write down the requests.

Comment

I want to add my thanks to Mary Kay for starting this thread and thank you to Kathy for including me on your list for prayers. I am doing quite well right now. My hemoglobin is down a little but my hematologist has said that will happen with the type of anemia I have. It is not so low that I feel tired all the time so that is good. And not low enough to treat at this time. so as long as I get it checked and watch for the symptoms of a rapid loss I am fine.

And Ritzy thanks for the idea about keeping a list by the computer I am always writing down the prayer requests on little pieces of paper and try to remember to put them in my Bible but sometimes they get misplaced and I really hate to do the generic "and bless all the people I promised to pray for" that our minister in the valley sometimes adds to the end of his list on Sunday. so now before I read my Bible and do my prayers I can come here or look at my list and be reminded. This is a wonderful thread. Thanks everybody for contributing to it. Ann

Comment

Thank you, All, for including my uncle and his family in your prayers. He is off the respirator this afternoon and is no longer sedated. Looks like his kidneys and liver are starting to function again and doc is saying that he may be taken out of ICU on Wednesday at the earliest..... the great news is that he is headed a better direction!

I will keep all of your requests in my prayers too! Great suggestion by Damaris - I think I will start my day, too, by checking out this thread!

Thanks again!

Mary Kay

Comment

Ann
                  I'm glad to hear you are feeling pretty good considering this ailment,I hope you continue to feel much better days. You're a tiger!!! "A very Strong lady".

MaryKay
                  So glad to hear your uncle has broken the fever,hope he continues to improve and feels much better soon. I wish they find a cure and he doesn't have to go through any more chemo.

I'm thinking of you everyone and will continue to have you in my prayers.
                  Hugzzz,Kathy

Comment

Glad to hear your Uncle is improving, Mary Kay.

Ann, you are a trouper!

Praying for all on our lists.

Comment

My friend's PET scan came back inconclusive so now she has to have a biopsy of the mass. Keep those prayers coming!! And thanks to everyone.
                      eileenkny

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
                      Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

Eileen
                        I hope your friend biopsy returns clean that if the cancer mass is there that they can get it all and she doesn't have to go through any chemo. My mother had a small mass and they removed it all and she had afew radiation treatments,now she takes a med. Its been a year and all is clean/clear. I will add her to my prayer list.

Kathy

Comment

I have a very special prayer request and I am sorry that it is so sad. One of my dear friends and former coworkers 4 year old little boy died in a very obscure accident saturday. There was nothing that could be done to save him. My friend and her husband did the only thing that a parent could do. They gave life and hope to other children. Even though this little boy's life was so short his love and generous spirit will live on. Please pray that his organs are not rejected by thier recipients bodies and that good will come from them. Also pray for his family. Little Eric was very much love by everyone who knew him. Again I am sorry but this family needs all the help they can get. That and Prayer works Rachel

Comment

Rachel and Eileen - Adding your friends to my list.

I got an update from my cousin today on my uncle and they think his quick crash and relatively quick recovery was a reaction to the bone strengthening treatment he went through on Thursday. He is doing even better today than yesterday. He is off the ventilator and was able to have a Dairy Queen Shake last night (apparently his first food request once he was off the sedatives :wink: That's a Minnesota native!!!!)

He's start chemo in a couple weeks! And I am bringing his quilt with me to the La Veta retreat that starts on Sunday - it needs to be quilted and I figure that will be a great place to get it done!

Thanks, All, for your prayers!
                            Mary Kay

Comment

Rachel
                              I'm so very sorry to hear about your friends little boy. My heart breaks to hear such tragic news. His Love and spirits will be kept alive through this wonderful gift of life. I think the organ donors give the best gift and this gift is life. I'm very touched by this Love that is shared during the worse time of thier lives of loosing thier child. My prayers go out to the family.
                              I can only hope that another child will be touch by this Angel.
                              I'm also on a donor list, I think its important to know you can make a differenc in ones life.
                              God Bless you everyone,Kathy

Comment

Hi all- If I could ask for prayers for my mom today. She is having a hysterectomy. Concerns are for possible uterine cancer and the possibility that one of the tumors (hopefully just fibroids) is attached to the colon which may be mean a temporary colostomy. Hoping that everything goes smoothly and they completely rule out cancer. Thanks

Lisa

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2900 users online. 559 members and 2341 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,234   Posts: 155,226   Members: 25684   Active Members: 1,326  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X