Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Row Robin starts Jan. 2016 All info on first post.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That quilt is going to be gorgeous, all of what I see is amazing. Is that a Jacqueline de Jonge pattern? Love your colors.

Comment

Well named! It's amazing

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

That is coming along well, and looks great.

Comment

Jen, that is a wonderful quilt! Keep us posted as I'd like to see your progress. My hat is off to you quilting at night when the children are in bed and working all day!

Hugs, geneva
          Geneva

Comment

Awesome Jen!

Barb
            Geneva

Comment

Thank you ladies.you are all so sweet. My piecing can't compete with Rosemary's precision! Luann it is a Jaqueline Degonge pattern - the original name is "Catch Me If You Can", but I like my title better :P

Comment

From what I can see your piecing is pretty hot!

Sometimes my piecing goes under ‘that is close enough’ school of thought and other times when I am going to be showing off it is the SallyCollins ‘it only has to be right the last time’. DH has noticed that I am very geometric in my work, in fact I very rarely do curved piecing.

Comment

Was it really four years ago we started swapping these? hmy:

Well things have finally started moving on my collection that will become a bog coat. Unfortunately in the interim the original measurements will currently not fit me :unsure: ops: so I have had to do a bit of re-designing.

However here is the final layout of all the rows.

This is the back

I have decided that it will be easier to do the quilting in two sections - above the waist and below. Here is the below the waist section being basted ready for marking and quilting.

Andree your maple leaves have been very useful for marking out the grid that I need for using for the quilting, which will be all over leaves

And since I had a quick look at the previous couple of pages of posts, I noticed that I mentioned about making Caught Red Handed in 1/12th scale. Here she is finished...

Comment

Wow, gorgeous big coat!
                    Hard to believe it’s been that long ago.
                    I hope everyone that was a part of this pops on and gives a little update on your quilt making over these past years!!!
                    I'll be pulling my rows out and making something up, this was just the 'inspiration' I needed.
                    Thanks!
                    Luann Fischer

Comment

Hi Rosemary!
                      Great to see your work in progress, I love all the rows for sure. And I like the leave quilting grid too!
                      Barb

Comment

Here's my completed Row Robin! I used a new machine to piece the rows and quilt. Nice to have all of you around helping me along!

Barb

Comment

Beautiful Rosemary and Barb!

I need to get busy and finish mine! geneva
                          Geneva

Comment

Well so glad you're still working on them. So cheerful Barb I can't remember your theme, well done getting it finished you get gold star for under 5 years. That jacket will be beautiful Rosemary.
                            Back with Geneva to finishing mine then

Comment

Rosemary, Congratulations on your beautiful progress. Barb, congratulations on your finish. I can't even remember if I have sewed my rows together! Thanks to everyone who contributed to this sharing project and good luck to all of us who still have our rows in the UFO / UFP pile. Here's to moving them soon to the IFFI stack!
                              KatH

Comment

Hi Wendy!
                                No special theme for me, I really liked all the rows. I wanted to see all the rows at the same time so decided to make one long quilt! (8 feet).
                                We're enjoying as a knock around in the living room on the back of the couch throw.

Barb
                                KatH

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1999 users online. 165 members and 1834 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,172   Members: 25583   Active Members: 1,288  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X