Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Row Robin starts Jan. 2016 All info on first post.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dorothy -please don't stress my friend! I'm not! B)
    Andree -your row was put in the mail Saturday so keep your eyes open! Hope you like it! Liam was a big help once again so I hope you aren't anticipating perfection :blush: , but lots of love and giggles are sewn in :silly:

Heather -I recieved my row this weekend. I LOVE the fabric choices! So bright and colorful! I'm so happy you left the pieces large so I can enjoy the fabric! Thank you! (Pics to follow)
    Luanne -I received the package from you and Rosemarie (I'm just late in posting :blink: ). I love the cute birds and birch trees. Thank you! (Again pics to follow soon)

-Jen

Comment

Lotti's wonderful row arrived yesterday, I love it!

My husband wondered how I'd put all the rows together and suggested a star burst. (Something to consider).

Thank you Lotti!

Barb :-)

Comment

Glad you liked it Jen!

Barb, Lotti, what a gorgeous row! A starburst design would certainly be interesting....I'm playing with mine, I think it might become a table runner, I need to do some measuring and playing with layout. If I put the rows end to end, in 3 sections, rather than one on top of the other, I think it will work. Still need to play and see.

Comment

I received this adorable row from Lotti...

Not sure if I will sew it into the quilt fingers up or fingers down. Either way, it is way cute! Thank you Lotti for the extra effort in the designing process. I LOVE it!

And, thank you Luann and Rosemarie for my snow storm fabric! I'll definitely work it in to my"winter" quilt!

Marylin, I have your row done, and will probably mail it next week. I'll let you know for sure. It did have a mind of its own, so is more scrappy than I had originally planned. No spools, just cool.

Barbara, I'm working in yours now. I may be able to mail it next week, otherwise the following week. (There have been unexpected distractions for the past month, and may continue.) I will let you know when it is mailed.

Kathy... I have not done a row for you, assuming you are way behind due to ....??? If I receive a row from you, I will make one for you at that time. Right now I will be moving on to a couple of projects that have a more pressing deadline. I hope you are well, and that nothing major has happened.

And, that about covers it for my rows to send. Yeah!!! I'm still checking my mailbox for rows from Dorothy, Rosemary, Brenda, and Kathy.

Thanks everyone! It's been a fun ride!

Dawn

Comment

Dawn and Lotti - What a wonderful row!
            Thanks for the heads up re my row Dawn.
            I'm looking forward to seeing all of our rows together.

Comment

So cute Dawn / Lotti. I think yours was the hardest to decide on design Dawn and you've had all sorts and every time I think I wish I'd thought of that

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Done! I got the last two rows mailed yesterday! Yippee and hooray!

Comment

Heather your row has arrived. Thank you I love it, such fun all the birdies on the wire and love the card.

Comment

Heather and Wendy - Awesome row!

Barb

Comment

Dear Robin Rowers All:
                      Thank you for your patience. Seven rows are done, 4 are in progress and 6 more are to do. I hope to get the finished ones into the mail next week and will notify the recipients when I have deposited them at the post office. Will think seriously about rows from a single cut of fabric, too.
                      All the best,
                      Kathy
                      KatH

Comment

I am going to make a row for you, Dawn, but it's only fair that you wait until you see "the whites of its eyes"! I've been having a difficult time motivating myself to action on several fronts, and being tired of that state of things, am taking steps to improve the situation. Wish me luck, pretty please.

Take cae,
                        Kathy
                        KatH

Comment

Wendy, so glad you like it It was very fun to make!

Kathy, welcome back! I know that we all do wish you well, of course! Just happy to see you back here
                          KatH

Comment

Kathy - Thanks for the updated!

KatH

Comment

I received a wonderful row from Lotti yesterday...it took awhile as it had to be forwarded, but it got here :woohoo: I absolutely love it! Thank you!
                              Things are not quite settled here yet...probably won't get back to sewing until after my best friends funeral the 24th. Please be patient with me...i will get them done :blush:

Dorothy
                              KatH

Comment

So sorry Dorothy to hear your sad news. I hope Lotti's row gives you some comfort. xx

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2212 users online. 280 members and 1932 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,174   Members: 25589   Active Members: 1,301  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X