Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Row Robin starts Jan. 2016 All info on first post.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No rush, Andrèe! I'm just finishing up my April, May and June, and will be starting my July, August, and September soon. Behind, but still persevering!

Comment

Andree.....Thanks for the beautiful block ! All such pretty batiks ! And I'll find a use for the extras, too.
      Here's a photo..... :cheer:

Comment

Received a beautiful row (and picture) from Lottie!

- Jen

Comment

Thanks to Geneva for this row of stars out of leftovers from a baby quilt she made. It arrived last week while I was away. I love it. It plays so nicely with my other rows!
          KatH

Comment

Great eye candy :woohoo:
            KatH

Comment

Marylin, I'm glad you like it.

Andrée

Comment

Look at the beautiful row I received from Rosemary today:

And some goodies too!

Thank you! And so everyone knows: I do not mind if a row for me is similar to someone else's...

Andrée

Comment

Rosemary and Andree - Wow what a neat row!

Barb :-)

Comment

Kathy, glad you like the row.

The other rows are so pretty and unusual. We are having a great time, huh? :cheer:

geneva
                    Geneva

Comment

Received my row from Lotti and it's just gorgeous! Love the colors and the adorable flip-flop/bikini fabric used in the centers of some of the squares -- so cute!! Thanks very much, Lotti! The photo on the card was stunning, too. My DH almost didn't believe me when I said, yes, indeed, you did take that photo...(I forgot to photograph it to share, but one of her usual wildlife stunners....)

Also checking in to see if Limbania & Rosemarie got the rows I sent in August?? USPS Tracking says yes, but just making sure they got to the right places. Ladies, let me know if not and I need to send something else.
                      Geneva

Comment

Ice cream sherbet and sorbet, with pistachios and berries! So lovely and bright.
                        KatH

Comment

Lots of fun, indeed. Thanks again.

Kath
                          KatH

Comment

Look at the wonderful row I got in the mail! Thank you sooo much Andree! I love it!
                            Beautiful rows ladies! This is sooo much fun
                            Dorothy
                            KatH

Comment

Andree and Dorothy and Lotti and Heather and Geneva and Kathy - what a neat rows!

Barb
                              KatH

Comment

Oooooh I got post today! Thank you Heather, it is wonderful. I will take it's photo tomorrow in daylight. Actually I might get all of them out for a play.....
                                KatH

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2179 users online. 208 members and 1971 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,174   Members: 25585   Active Members: 1,289  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X