Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Row Robin starts Jan. 2016 All info on first post.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad you like it!

Andrée

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know I am still out here and horribly behind. Thought I would share these pucs of my life today. This is my sewing room, dining room and front hallway (yes that is a guy with a jackhammer!). Trust me, I would much rather be sewing

Comment

Andree: I received your row yesterday 8/11/2016. I took a picture of the row. I tried to post the picture hear from my phone. No luck.
        Then I tried to download from my phone to my PC. Since I installed Windows 10 several weeks ago, I have not been able to figure out the downloading from the phone. Aaaarrrgggghhh. Will try again later.

In the meantime: Thank you so much for the beautiful teals in my row of rail fence blocks. For everyone else's reference, it looks just like Barbr's row from Andree, except for the color.

Love and best wishes to all of you rowers and lurkers. May your injuries heal, your renovations get done on time, your loved ones be well, your baby arrive healthily and happily, and your projects give you creative joy.
        In other words, all the best to all of us, with love, and light.
        Kathy
        KatH

Comment

Wonderful pictures Lotti, reminds me of our time-share condo in Whistler BC.
          Thanks!
          Barb
          KatH

Comment

Lotti, love your photos, as usual. They are beautiful and funny! Thanks for the cow bell pic!

Brenda, good luck with all that chaos! I'd love to see it when they are done!

geneva
            Geneva

Comment

Look what arrived in the mail yesterday!

Thank you Andree. I love the cool greens and the way the rails spin. Thank you!

Geneva

Geneva

Comment

I'm glad you like it... It was my rail fence phase...

Andrée

Comment

I just noticed that my pictures posted sideways, sorry about that! I was posting from my phone outside the house trying to escape the noise. They say the foundation will be done in about a week and a half. Then I get to replace the plumbing and patch the walls. After that the fun begins. I am moving my sewing room from the small room it was in to the formal living room. I showed my DH the video that showed Sharon Schamber's daughter's sewing room and he actually thought it would work for us! He is still in Tennessee with his sister who still needs considerable help. Luckily we are able to spare him to be with her because last month while they were talking in her living room a tree fell on the house narrowly missing DH. So, while I am in Houston dealing with construction chaos, he is in Johnson City dealing with the insurance company and construction chaos.
                  Andree, I did get your row, will post pictures once I can get to my computer again

Comment

Eek chaos all round Brenda, one day it will be finished. Forget rows plenty of time to catch up later

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Here is my row from Andree.

Thank you very much.

Kathy
                      KatH

Comment

Brenda, is that still flood clean-up?? It's terrible it's taking so long....I hope this current bout of rain doesn't add more to it. According to my aunt, the massive rains from Louisiana are heading our way....(or, well, these are the rains we're getting this week....). I hope they don't linger and cause flooding again.

That said, if ever you need a sewing get-away, shoot me an email, you are more than welcome to come over and sew for a bit if you need to relax some

Love the rail fence rows posted! Beautiful colors!!

Lotti, is that your home being renovated? Looks like a lot of work, but how beautiful! A "fun" reno, or an "answer to damage" reno? I hope the former, not the latter!

Here's the row I received from Geneva - beautiful stars with seashell fabric in the center!

And now I'm done with my projects (a summer mystery medallion, and quilting my son's graduation quilt), and school stuff is ready to go, I can *finally* get back on track with my rows. I am June/July/August behind....eek! My apologies! I'll try and get all 3 out by the end of the month......
                        KatH

Comment

Just popping in to give a quick update...Abigail Marie made her appearance this weekend. 7 lbs 3.5 oz and 20.5 inches long. We are settling in at home and doing well. I'll be back up rowing again soon and get those late July/August rows done asap!

-Jen

Comment

Oh Jen she's gorgeous! Big congratulations to you all xx

Lotti do you ever slow down :lol:

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

"Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful". I love her name, it's evocative of spunk and grace (and we share the middle name)! I think she's thinking: I'm not quite ready for my close-up, Mr De Mille. Come back in a day or so.
                              I wish you a happy baby Jen.
                              Love and light, Kathy
                              KatH

Comment

Safe and successful travels, Lotti.
                                Kathy
                                KatH

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2283 users online. 245 members and 2038 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,174   Members: 25588   Active Members: 1,298  
                                Welcome to our newest member, Terryl Mast-tjm8260.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X