Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Row Robin starts Jan. 2016 All info on first post.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah! Glad you like it and that it arrived, I've been tracking on my end all week.

Mountain Mist called the block an 8 pointed star. I think it looks like a Le Moyne star.

Barb :-)

Comment

Barb/Dawn - beautiful row!
      I think it's Lemoyne stars as well... very well done!

Andrée

Comment

Yup! I agree...Lemoyne star! And, I have to comment on the work that Barb did on mine! Her star points are perfectly matched! I have a UFO that was a mystery quilt, and to get those blocks together in a row and have the star tips touching, forming that perfect square in between them, is not easy! At least not for the project I was working on! And, all of her points in the seam allowance are also perfect! Thank you, again, Barb!

Dawn

Comment

Your welcome Dawn!

Barb :-)

Comment

Thank you all for the comments on Andree's row. I had fun making it.

I love seeing all the rows so far. They are all beautiful. This is so much fun. Luann, thank you for putting this all together for us. I do have my spoonflower fabric from you. I love it. I think I finally have pictures of the fabric for Luann and Terrie. I will try to post this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by "Scoopie" post=135933
              Limbania.......did you receive your row from me yet? I mailed it a week ago, but haven't seen it here yet, so was just wondering.
              Dawn
              I did. Thanks a lot Dawn. It's beautiful.

Everybody is making such great rows.

Comment

Wow!

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Double Wow! hope I get some colours like that amongst my leaves -hint,hint

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Dawn, Your butterflies and flower row is just beautiful. Lucky Lambina. Nice eye candy for me!

Comment

Love the butterfly/flower row Limbania/Dawn! Very pretty!
                      Dorothy

Comment

Dawn/Limbania...this is eye candy!

Andrée

Comment

Beautiful Dawn! Lucky girl, Limbania!

Comment

Oh my gosh Dawn, that is beautiful!
                            Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

Barb I love that crisp blue and white row!
                              Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

Thank you all, for your wonderful comments on the row I made for Limbania! She said she wanted saturated colors, and she also posted a picture of butterflies, so it was a no brainer! On the other hand.....I'm really struggling with the sand/beach row for Rosemarie. A "for sure" idea just hasn't entered my head yet.

Terrie, it does help to completely empty a suitcase! I have found so many things in a supposedly "empty" suitcase! Looks like you received some fun rows, and unique fabric. Have a good trip to Florida!

Dawn

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1967 users online. 187 members and 1780 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,174   Members: 25585   Active Members: 1,289  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X