Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Row Robin starts Jan. 2016 All info on first post.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scoopie - you're making me cold, just looking at those pictures !!

Comment

Originally posted by "crocus999" post=134091
      Scoopie - you're making me cold, just looking at those pictures !!
      We had better get on and make so really good hot chocolate to warm up with ie. mug of full fat milk (not skimmed or semi-skimmed!) in a small pan, with plain dark chocolate squares broken in and then warmed up together until the chocolate melts, bring to the boil, and serve with a slug of cream.
      If anyone comes up with a good variation of the above recipe, do tell...

Comment

Ladies, I am loving your inspirational pictures. They are wonderful. I know you are trying to tempt me but it won't work. I haven't done any sewing in a long. long time and I am afraid I would be letting you down so, while tempted, I won't join you. I will just lurk--and if the urge to sew finally comes back I may be tempted to make a block for each of you.

Comment

Ritzy, I am lurking too. I have UFO's, purchases already made for projects, and such a long list of want to's. if I don't say no to something those things just won't happen. I am loving the lurking too. It's been a bit tough getting back into a routine since Nana's death. Now that she is gone it's the last of the older generation for both my husband and myself so you know what that means. We are the older generation. Never did expect to still be taking care of parents into our 70's but it allows/supports denial that your that your time is limited. I am not being morbid or expecting a rapid decline. Can't believe how good I feel and how much energy I have but still… Life does not go on forever. Carry on. I will enjoy your work.

Comment

Ok. At the risk of calling Lois and ritzy something akin to eyore, which isn't meant to be disrespectful, I am glad that we have two cheerleading lurkers. I suspect that we will need Lois and ritzy to keep us motivated during the next 18 months.

Thanks ladies!
            Geneva
            Geneva

Comment

Best Eeyores ever :cheer:

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Help,

Can we make a photo album for this group which would be divided into sections? I'll explain,,,

I think it would be great fun to see what each person has made for others, and as each person starts work on their own final piece (quilt, bog jacket, table runner, etc) how that progresses.

I realize we all will probably say thank you on this thread, but sometimes seeing what others have already done might be just the creative boost we need for our own undertaking.

Just a thought. I work mostly from my iPad, so some features of this site aren't readily available to me.

Any thoughts from those in the boat or on shore are welcome!

Luann

Comment

Good idea. If you start a group we can add albums in the photo bit

Comment

Originally posted by "twiglet" post=134111
                    Good idea. If you start a group we can add albums in the photo bit
                    I made a group

Row Robin 2016 >

If you join the group you will have access to doing anything on it. I checked all the boxes to enable everything to everybody!

Happy rowing!!

Comment

I would also have loved to join you guys, but I just can't commit to the time. But I'm hoping, instead, I can be one of the Eeyores. I love Eeyore and would consider it an honor!!

Comment

Wendy, I expect nothing less now! :silly:

~ Jen

Comment

Oh dear :lol: :lol:

Comment

Nancy... you are in the Eeyore group! Yay!

We will need all the help we can get.

And I like the idea of having the group page. This way when I get to the next person's row to make I will have an idea of what else has been made for that person.

geneva
                            Geneva

Comment

Had a little free time tonight and starting to think of ideas for everyone....very exciting.

Dawn - I have a specific idea in mind for your row, but I need your permission first. I would like to create a vertical row for you (that's the only hint I'm going to give and since you're #6 on my list it will be a little before you can see it!) :lol: . Please feel free to say no - I have another idea that would work horizontally and I'm happy to do either! Let me know!

~ Jen

Comment

Soft and citrus and my granddaughter with her Montreal Jazz Festival dress on. Plus, of course, her cool shades!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1985 users online. 195 members and 1790 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,174   Members: 25585   Active Members: 1,289  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X