Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Row Robin starts Jan. 2016 All info on first post.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrie, I'm so glad the new grandson is here and doing well. Congratulations!

So there is a "flavor of you" next to my name. I meant that as in whatever works for you, whatever latest or safe thing you want to do. Make it fun for you.

Hope this helps.

Geneva
    Geneva

Comment

Yes, Congratulations Terrie. This is great news.

All these posts are full of such fun and excitement. However, I decided it would work best for me to be an encourager and lurker this round. I am not the speediest quilter and I am sure the monthly deadline in combination with all else I want and need to do might end up making it not so fun. Perhaps I'll be able to join in another time. I can't wait to see all these rows posted here.

Comment

Terrie: Congratulations to the whole family!

Comment

Terrie,
          So glad to hear that your newest little darling has arrived.
          May God bless everyone with a good night of rest and renew everyone's strength soon.
          Luann

Comment

Congratulations, Terrie! Sorry it was difficult, but glad everything worked out in the end.

You might have to lick yourself to find out what flavor you are....

Comment

I hereby nominate Lois as the official "Encouragement Officer of the Row Robin." EORR for short. Do I hear a second?

Happy weekend!

geneva
              Geneva

Comment

Is that pronounced "Eeyore"? Interesting name for an encouragement officer!! But Lois will be perfect for the job!

Comment

I just looked up 'Eyore' on the Internet, and thought: That's not Lois. They even had some Eyore quotes. Not Lois.

Maybe she could be "Anti-Eyore" as in 'Auntie Eyore'. That's what I'd call her. (with her permission!) That way, she could be everyone's Auntie!

Comment

Oh I don't know Eeyore likes rolling in puddles and playing with ants nest and is very cute but no Lois isn't gloomy

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Eeyore is my favorite Pooh character. I'm not sure what that says about me. :dry:

Comment

Congratulations Terrie, on the new arrival, and hope he lets his mum recover by being a happy and peaceful baby.

When are we going to play pooh sticks? I suppose we could go rowing under pooh sticks bridge...... Lucky me has actually played pooh sticks on Pooh sticks bridge, because my godmother lived just up the road from AA Milne's house in the 70's.

Chaos here tonight, Izzy has 4 friends over for what is laughingly known as a 'sleepover', they are high as kites on excitement and sugar. Currently they are watching a cartoon 'Pirates in an Adventure with Scientists' by Aardman Animations. If you ever get a chance to see it do, it is brilliant in that it is funny at so many different levels; kids enjoy the story, adults enjoy the story and all the little funny details in the background.

Comment

Glad they`re only high on excitement and sugar! Good mother

What`re Pooh sticks? Well, I`ll google it, so you can take care of the girls...LOL 'sleepover' What's for breakfast?

Comment

At 13ish they are definitely only getting sweets & fizzy pop in this house. It is a 'Snot a Halloween sleepover' because we will be away for Halloween. The have also had Snot Soup leek and potato Finger food hot dog sausages in buns with ketchup, looking like fingers and homemade pizzas that they decorated themselves. Followed by strawberry & raspberry blancmange set in a brain shaped mould. DH has escaped to our bedroom & me to the computer/sewing room!

Breakfast will be toast or cold pizza!

how to play Pooh sticks - you need a bridge over flowing water and a twig or leaf or piece of grass each. standing on the up stream side of the bridge everyone drops their twig or leaf at the same time. You then rush to the other side of the bridge to see whose twig comes through first, which makes them the winner. A great game for kids of all ages B)

Comment

Ok... I didn't set out to make Lois into something she is not! Maybe Lois could be the "RR Cheerleader"? Cheerleaders get you going when the going gets tough, as well as keep you pumped up when you are at the top of the game.

At least I think that's what cheerleaders do. I've never been a cheerleader.... hmy:

Rosemary, I remember the days of sleepovers, from both my childhood and my kiddos. It is usually a groggy morning after for parents and kids! Enjoy!

geneva
                              Geneva

Comment

http://pooh-sticks.com/2015/08/the-formula-for-winning-pooh-sticks/#more-994

Amazing what you can find on the Internet!

Once, someone told me you cold find ANYTHING on eBay. I challenged: Okay, let's see if you can find dentures. :sick:

Yup, they had several - about 8 or 9 at the time,individuals mostly and even 'one matching pair! Today they even have a 'vintage pair' - used by a medical student - for about 65 bucks! :S

I think I need to get a life, as they say....
                                Geneva

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2025 users online. 204 members and 1821 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,174   Members: 25585   Active Members: 1,289  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X