Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Row Robin starts Jan. 2016 All info on first post.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fingers crossed for you Terrie.

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

A blocks fine by me.

How exciting Terrie, wait anxiously for news of safe arrival xx

Comment

I'm going to test the addresses this upcoming week. Watch for an envelope to arrive with very important information in it!! Like, what my favorite wine is, I really should have typed whine, but I don't know how to cross out words on my iPad. :silly: :whistle:
        Hope every one gets the good address list that Barb put together.
        Luann
        Many thanks to Barb!!

Comment

Terrie.....What's this? Are you starting a block exchange, too? One block does not make a "row" that I can see....I know
          there are many sets...and I am pretty sure I can use 10 rows on the front and 10 on the back...with room for borders !!
          That's 20 people !! What cha worrying about ??

Comment

Wow! All great info!

Terrie: Keeping my fingers crossed! What a happy moment!

Luann: I received many VCF, as well as an excel file. Is the excel file all accurate? The Subject of the email said "Jennifer's email and Dorothy's second address are NOT OK", so, was it in the VCF or in the EXCEL?

This is going to be fun! So, if I understand, my first row will be for Wendy?

Andrée

Comment

Originally posted by "AndreeBergeron" post=133843
              Wow! All great info!

Terrie: Keeping my fingers crossed! What a happy moment!

Luann: I received many VCF, as well as an excel file. Is the excel file all accurate? The Subject of the email said "Jennifer's email and Dorothy's second address are NOT OK", so, was it in the VCF or in the EXCEL?

This is going to be fun! So, if I understand, my first row will be for Wendy?

Andrée
              yes, Andree, your first person is Wendy.
              Dorothy lives only in the United States, so fix her address if it says Switzerland
              Jennifer's email is not ok on the excel sheet.

This will be fun once we start rowing along,,,

Comment

Any news re newest grandson? Barb

Comment

I DO want to visit Switzerland some day :blink: :lol: :silly:

Dorothy

Comment

Rosemary, no one told me there would be algebra required in this row quilt thing! hmy:

Terrie, hope your new grandson is healthy and all goes well!

All my info on the excel spread sheet is correct. I fixed Dorothy's country on my list. Now do I just have to find out what Jennifer's email is? The excel sheet is perfect, thank you Barb and Luann!

geneva
                    Geneva

Comment

Geneva, I've decided to skip the algebra bit too, it is just too to confusing. If Luann is after her own bog coat, she can get her own arms measured (from wrist to wrist when out stretched) and then make her own

Had a nackygood/interesting idea for pattern source and technique for some of the flavour of you strips, involving lots of starch....
                      Geneva

Comment

Rosemary,
                        Can't blame a gal for trying!! LOL
                        I've been giving the bog coat idea some thought. Whatever I get from the rowers, I can always add what I need for sleeves, collar, pockets, etc. and if I put them together, just so, I could have a snuggle robe! Hmm, I have got to stop thinking up possibilities!
                        I did make a preliminary list of techniques I'd like to try for the rows. And I checked on how many people have similar themes.
                        Anyway, I'm excited to get started.
                        Have a great day,
                        Luann
                        Geneva

Comment

I like the bog coat idea too. But initially was thinking of a wall hanging. With this many participants, maybe I'll get two!! Or maybe a nice snuggle quilt!

My 7th grandson has finally arrived, after a VERY difficult delivery. Thank God he is okay.

Master Jack Drummond Smith was born today at 2:08 PM and weighs 8 lbs. and 2 oz. He is the 4th (possibly 5th) generation of sons with the second name Drummond.

No pics yet, but my quilt was actually ready for him, :side: instead of having to wait until he is three!

Two more on the way. January and April. January's child is a boy, April's child will remain a surprise, like the olden days
                          Geneva

Comment

Congratulations Terrie,what a relief for you and the family hope the next 2 have an easier time :cheer: Time to celebrate

Comment

When someone's topic says ' Flavour of you", does that mean chocolate or vanilla or strawberry? I have brown, white and pink fabric - neopolitian? Would that work?

Comment

Terrie - Glad to hear Jack's arrived!

Neapolitan sounds good to me! Barb

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2257 users online. 275 members and 1982 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,174   Members: 25589   Active Members: 1,300  
                                Welcome to our newest member, Vicki Robles-csadrbls80.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X