Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Row Robin starts Jan. 2016 All info on first post.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early or late, I will probably manage both with the same strips - early sewing them and late getting to the post office :whistle: . Already planning and designing, the trickier ones for ideas are the ' flavour of you' ones :huh: go figure!

Comment

I'm in! I think bright, happy colors would be fun....flavors of you sounds good to me too
      Luann...I think you have my info already..if not let me know.
      Dorothy

Comment

I'm home. I'm quite tired.
        I plan to get the info post, that's the first one, updated by Monday. We're adding Dorothy and Dawn to the info list. I'm waiting on a couple of other's final notes, etc.
        I didn't slack off the whole time I was gone, got some stitches onto the jacket

And we came through this area today

I hope this pictures show up nicely.
        I'll be back tomorrow, I'm sure! Probably with a picture of some random feature I see,,,,
        Glad to be back, ready to be progressing along with my intentions,,,
        Luann

Comment

Updates have been done. Please check the first post and let me know if I have missed anything. I cleaned up a lot of my chatter so it will be easier to read through.

I didn't make any notes about horizontal and/or vertical. We've all chatted about it, so I figure if it's important to you, you'll say so.

We are at 16 participants and that means our last row would be mailed out April 2017!!! Anyone wanting to work ahead, it's ok to send things out before they're due. We've already discussed the 'if I'm late' issue.

If you want to get started,:
          your first person, Jan 2016, will be the name directly under yours on the list
          For February 2016, you will have the next name down
          Etc etc. anyone that doesn't quite get this concept let me know, I'll mark your email accordingly.

Comment

Thanks,Luann. I'm supposing that we'll get each participant's snail mail address on January 1st?
            Lois, are you still deciding?

Comment

Originally posted by "AnnieLu" post=133823
              Updates have been done. Please check the first post and let me know if I have missed anything. I cleaned up a lot of my chatter so it will be easier to read through.

I didn't make any notes about horizontal and/or vertical. We've all chatted about it, so I figure if it's important to you, you'll say so.

We are at 16 participants and that means our last row would be mailed out April 2017!!! Anyone wanting to work ahead, it's ok to send things out before they're due. We've already discussed the 'if I'm late' issue.

If you want to get started,:
              your first person, Jan 2016, will be the name directly under yours on the list
              For February 2016, you will have the next name down
              Etc etc. anyone that doesn't quite get this concept let me know, I'll mark your email accordingly.
              What will our emails be marked with? A 'D' for dunce? :P

Also, I presume, when you get to the bottom of the list you will circle back up to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by "crocus999" post=133825
                Thanks,Luann. I'm supposing that we'll get each participant's snail mail address on January 1st?
                Lois, are you still deciding?
                I'm hoping Lois joins in. If she does, or anyone else, their name will go at the bottom of the list. So, it's best to use pencil if putting names on your 2016/2017 calendar once you reach the bottom of the list and move to the top to continue.

I was hoping I could just use my contacts from the iPad and send out everyone's snail mail addresses. Well, I can do that, but everyone will get 15 emails and I will be sending out 225 emails. If I don't get it figured out soon, I'll get started, as it may be Jan 1st before I'm done! LOL.

Luann

Comment

Rosemary,
                  Just for you, circle to the fifth place every other month! LOL Can't wait to see MY bog coat!! Giggles all the way to the bathroom.
                  Luann

Comment

Marilyn's info is now on the list.

I'm getting close to the mass emailing! Don't want to, but I gotta get this done, right?

Please don't get mad at me, I gotta try something
                    Luann

Comment

Originally posted by "AnnieLu" post=133828
                      Rosemary,
                      Just for you, circle to the fifth place every other month! LOL Can't wait to see MY bog coat!! Giggles all the way to the bathroom.
                      Luann
                      So this either means that I send a strip to Cathy (no 5) on my list every other month :huh: or....

my rota looks something like this :blink: :silly: , I count on five names for all the even numbers. Of course if Lois, or anyone else does join in, I will have to re-calculate :P

Comment

Originally posted by "PosyP" post=133830
                        Originally posted by "AnnieLu" post=133828
                        Rosemary,
                        Luann
                        So this either means that I send a strip to Cathy (no 5) on my list every other month :huh: or....

my rota looks something like this :blink: :silly: , I count on five names for all the even numbers. Of course if Lois, or anyone else does join in, I will have to re-calculate :P
                        I was in position 5 on the master list! But I can't get back and forth looking at your rotation schedule,, oh my, I think I'll send each person a specific monthly list so no one gets more confused than I seem to already be!! LOL
                        Love you guys, and thanks for the patience

Comment

I have tried to send out the physical addresses for all participants. There is a problem for some, not for others. Barb is helping with a spreadsheet, and I'm working on it too. We will get things tuned up and going by Jan 1,2016!!!

Comment

You're doing great. I love this :lol: And Rosemary behave!

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Luann, you might be 5 on the master list, but for me I start with the no 2, Geneva, since I am no 1. Think I will scrap this suggestion and go back to starting with the name after mine and proceed in an orderly fashion, it is too too confusing otherwise.

Originally posted by "twiglet" post=133833
                              You're doing great. I love this :lol: And Rosemary behave!
                              :whistle: Well or badly? :kiss: :lol: :side: :silly:

Comment

With this many people 'in the boat' I'm glad that we can vary the size of the strips/. I'm not sure what I'd do with 17 X 6" strips of 36".
                                Maybe some people, who haven't jumped in yet ( like Lois) would be happy with just a block?

Meanwhile - My newest grandson is on they way! Hopefully he will be here before midnight!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2254 users online. 280 members and 1974 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,174   Members: 25589   Active Members: 1,300  
                                Welcome to our newest member, Vicki Robles-csadrbls80.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X