Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Virtual Retreat July 2015 - Join Anytime

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the quilt Geneva!!! Good thing I'm not the one with the bowl :blink:

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Wow just been watching Helen Godden couching on Utube. I'm getting my foot out of it's packet.

Love all your projects

Comment

Originally posted by "twiglet" post=131530
        Wow just been watching Helen Godden couching on Utube. I'm getting my foot out of it's packet.

Love all your projects
        I feel silly that I've not heard of her, except I *think* maybe she was on TQS some time ago....maybe?? I hope the class doesn't fill up. I've no idea how that works, how quickly they fill, etc. I did not pick a 2nd choice class.....maybe I should have? In case this one is full? I don't know. None of the others at that time really speak to me, so figured if not, I'll just wander the show

Her website though is hilarious; her personality just seems like an amazing fit to me.

Thanks for the comments too on my stuff It's fun stuff.

Comment

Heather I love your fork and spoon table runner. It is so cute! Nice work on the placemats. Have fun with the curved piece and the Halloween piece. How nice your husband is involved.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments on the wedding quilt. I hope she likes it.

And, of course I will show you what I make with my new group! You guys are my main squeeze!!!

What M&Ms? I haven't seen any M&Ms! drool, chomp, crunch :blink:

geneva
          Geneva

Comment

Wow, everyone has been busy. I am still working on my portrait quilt. I love everyone's pictures, just have been to busy to post.
            Heather, your table runner is great, and the place mats too. I think you will probably manage to get into your class. Hope you do. Have fun, and enjoy the show!

Comment

Ooh Cathy whose portrait are you doing? Can we see it so far

Comment

Heather,
                I like your table runner. The colors are nice and cheerful. I could see that design on placemats, kids would love it!
                I hope you get into the class. I also saw Helen doing free motion couching work on her Eagle. If you can view it on you tube you'll be impressed!

I just finished getting dye onto a batch of fat quarters. They are basking in the sunshine. I am out of many of my favorite colors now,,, I see an order happening very soon!

Till later,
                May God bless your day with a happy ending,
                Luann

Comment

Wonderful projects, Heather! Good luck on getting into your class. A few classes do fill up by the first day of registration because people who took classes in the previous 2 years get to sign up for classes a little earlier. Or, at least they are supposed to. This is the first year that I got my catalog in the mail before registration opened so was able to register early, even though this will be my 4th year in a row. I always sign up for a bunch of classes since it's a big trip for me and last year two of my first choices were full even though I signed up before 7am on the day the registration opened. But they were very popular teachers -- Eleanor Burns and Melinda Bula. This year I mailed in my registration the day after I got the catalog and just got an email yesterday letting me know that I got all of my first choices. Yea!!!

Love your dye colors, Luann! Can't wait to see how the fabrics turn out! So sorry that you're going to have to go shopping.

Comment

Looking for bargello quilting inspiration Geneva, did you don any fancy quilting or is it just SiD on your quilt? I have tried googling & pinterest for help, the main suggestion I can find that isn't sid is feathers over the coloured band - not sure I am up to feathers at this scale :unsure: but would like to do something a bit different than just sid...

and for a quick update, this is where I am so far -

Comment

Heather, you've certainly been very busy. Love the table runners - totally fab! Great idea to get your hubby involved in the fabric shopping / will get him hooked :evil:

Luann, those dye pots look absolutely scrumptious / and you'll get to do more shopping too - life is good!

Love that quilt, Rosemary, certainly shows the seamstress' love of detail - and patience - as much as I like it there'll never be a similarly perfect project from me - at least I know my limitations :blink: :P :silly:
                      Lotti, Kuessnacht - Switzerland

Comment

Wow it's amazing

Comment

Rosemary your quilt is amazing. Is this the quilt that you are entering in FoQ? Beautiful
                          Pam

Comment

Pam,
                            What is FoQ?
                            Everyone's projects are so nice. I keep getting inspired more all the time
                            The order for more dye powder has been placed.

Off to search for chocolate!

Comment

Rosemary,
                              I would have a hard time putting any quilting on top of all those small pieces, even ditching ! You have done a superb job of piecing. Our guild is doing a challenge to the members to do a 'truly miniature'. Seams, stitching, the whole shebang! I'm going to watch it from the sidelines!! I'd rather "go big or go home", LOL
                              You can be very proud of all your perseverance on this one, for sure!
                              Luann

Comment

I'm speechless, Rosemary! Your maximin is stunning!

FoQ is the Festival of Quilts in England.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2289 users online. 267 members and 2022 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,174   Members: 25589   Active Members: 1,300  
                                Welcome to our newest member, Vicki Robles-csadrbls80.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X