Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Virtual Retreat Aug thru Dec 2015 Info on first post

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:woohoo: more later...gotta go !

Comment

Thanks for sharing you pics, Rita. All very nice, but my favourite is the tribute to Libby one. Glad to 'see' you again.

Comment

Rita your quilts are beautiful, I love them all !
        Best Wishes Pam

Comment

[quote="crocus999" post=132794]Love those Batiks, Geneva.
          Luann- you actually 'break' rules??? LOL - I thought you didn't believe in rules/there were any rules!

Here is my latest finished-up-to-the-binding quilt. It's a " Sudoku" quilt using colours instead of numbers. It's for my soon to be 10-year old grandson who loves math and such. Measures about 62" x 62"

[hide]Beautiful quilt Terrie. I love all the different quilting designs in the squares.[/hide]
          Deborah W

Comment

[quote="ritzy" post=132824]Ok--here are the twins (although I have been told I may call them the boys but not the twins):

[hide]Ritzy..."the boys" are adorable![/hide]
            Deborah W

Comment

Wow, Rita! You've been super productive, in my book! Your quilts are wonderful. I especially like the BOM with the stars. Very, very pretty! Love the colors.

I did finish my art quilt, which turned out to be a lot smaller than originally planned. But, I'm super happy with it! It is very textural with velvet, Tyvek, muslin, pearls and crystals. As soon as I get my tiny star fish and shells in the mail, and attached, I will post a picture. If I already said that in a previous post, sorry, I am in overload with our guild's quilt show next week. It's quite a nice show, whith lots of venders, and beautiful quilts. Actually, so nice, that we get bus loads of quilters coming down from Canada for the show every year! Pretty cool!

Dawn

Comment

Congratulations, Nancy, on your winning quilt! I don't know yet if I'm going to Houston this year, but if I do I will be sure and look for it. I've read all of the other interesting posts too but no time to comment on them. It seems I'm getting further and further behind on all that I need to do although I'm sure I'm making some progress.

My oldest DGD did her first embroidery over Labor Day weekend. It's at my other home so no picture, her initials top and bottom with a design in the center. Her 5 year old brother watched her do it and wanted one for him too. He chose a bright orange thread.

I finally finished my DBIL's quilt except for the label, which will get done tomorrow if he's going to get it for his b-day. It's not king size like he wanted but if he turns it sideways it would almost work for a king size bed. Next year he will get the king size one in a design that his wife chose.

The LQS that sells my patterns is closing at the end of next week. I picked up my samples yesterday. They date from 2006 thru 2012. I can't believe they kept selling all of these years. When I get time, possibly late next month, I will get them back on PatternSpot. For now I only have 4 weeks to get the retreat center ready for the 1st large group. There's still lots to do and I'm having to give in and ask for help. Then there's an estate sale to go to tomorrow for a quilter that's downsizing and a quilt show this weekend. I will be picking up some batting and bobbins and needles so when I get time to quilt again I will be ready.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing your art quilt Dawn.
                  Best wishes Pam

Comment

Love your DBIL's quilt, Annis!

Comment

Love all your work Annis. You are still as busy as ever I see. Good luck with the hoard arriving soon for a retreat I am sure it will go great.

Comment

Love the quilts Rita and Annis.

Good luck Annis with your group

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

I think it's time for me to post a few pictures and let y'all know I'm still at this retreat, just being quieter than usual!

Bindings on three more charity quilts

Spoonflower Workbook came and I've been processing a lot of information from it

Quilted up this lovely for a client

And this one was for Quilts of Valor

And 4 more charity quilts have their bindings finished, this makes 7 this month plus the 2 from August. I'm checking this off my list!!

Three table runners quilted and bound

Improvisational group of table cloth, runner, and 2 placemats were quilted and bound. Table runner has already been given away.

My blog is only seeing me every ten days this month, as I'm really trying hard to get "finishes" taken care of.
                          Luann

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Very nice finishes, Luann! You've been very productive!!

Comment

Hi, finally catching up, Ritzy, congratulations, the Boys are beautiful. So happy for you. Nancy, congratulations, can't wait to see your quilt in person! Pat

Comment

Luann, you're doing a great job with your quilting machine. Isn't it nice to see so many finished projects!

I found this quilt top at the estate sale for $50. It measure 76 x 104 and I want to change it to 90 x 90 so it will fit a queen size bed. I'm up to the challenge, just not right now, so I have time to figure out how it will be done. There are 4 blocks across and 6 blocks down. I will change that to 5 across and 5 down which means I will be 1 block short so will have to design a new center block and try to make it work with the quilt. Maybe I can do some corner blocks in the borders that will go with the new center block. Can anyone date these fabrics?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2282 users online. 259 members and 2023 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,174   Members: 25589   Active Members: 1,300  
                                Welcome to our newest member, Vicki Robles-csadrbls80.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X