Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Mystery Quilts

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a link https://thequiltshow.com/community/member-groups/viewgroup/100016-terrie-s-mystery-quilt-august-2015.

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Geneva, So sorry about your Mother. Hope you manage to find time for your creative outlets even while you care for her. Keep us posted.

I am only going to be a lurker here. I usually just let myself get suck into many things capture my interest. Right now I have 2 Bonnie Hunter mysteries that are awaiting their borders and quilting. I need to do many more smaller projects so that I can try new things with out a great time commitment. I continue to strive to work both more creatively and more productively. Hopefully, I'll have more things to share at the Virtual Retreat soon. I'll be sure to offer encouragement here.

Comment

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the good thoughts for my mom.

Let's see, across the top of the TQS site are categories like "watch shows", "see quilts" and "connect". Click on connect and a drop down box will give you several options. Click on member groups and then scroll down to Terrie's mystery quilt. We can see if this works best for us. Sometimes things get lost in the forum. :woohoo:

I didn't think about making the quilt half sized. Hmmm... I might try that.

Here are the fabrics I will use for the mystery quilt. I don't plan to make it full size. These are all from my stash.

And here is step one.

We had huge winds all day yesterday. It blew all the smoke away. I hope it doesn't make the fires north of us worse. But it is so nice to be able to breathe and actually see Rattlesnake Mountain. We sat out front last night and enjoyed the sunset. It's be too long since we were able to do that.

Have a lovely Sunday! We will take my mom home and go visit some wineries.

geneva
        Geneva

Comment

I'm late, I'm late..............

Must go and sort out the fabrics.
          Must read email from Terrie.
          Must look at requirement list for next weekend's workshop with Lisa Walton.
          Must get some clothes washed or I'll run out of knickers.
          Must remind myself: I'm retired
          Ooops, not quite true. Got demanding part-time job looking after Eva and Faye!

From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

Beautiful fabrics, Geneva! Thanks for posting here. I avoid the groups area since going there has caused major problems for me with this site. I'm glad you got a clear evening and hope for some soaking rain with no lightning for your area. Of course, I also hope that the rain that comes isn't too strong so you don't move from fires to flooding and mudslides with the loss of vegetation!

Thanks for the pictures of the girls, Lorchen. I can't believe how big they are getting! Has that much time really gone by???

I'm with Lois -- lurking and hoping to make the pattern at a later date. There's just too much to do already to add anything more to my plate!!

Comment

Lorchen, Those children are absolutely beautiful. So good to see you with them.
              Geneva, Love your fabric and your first clue completion. It's so tempting but so far I am being disciplined.

Comment

Lorchen the photos are great, love your little girls :cheer:

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Gorgeous grandchildren.
                  I'm sure you will have a great time with Lisa Walton.
                  Nice to see you Lorchan.
                  Anne

Comment

Lorchen, the girls have really grown. I had DH take a pic of my youngest grandchild and myself, then a pic of her and her brother. He did not want to cooperate. I will try to post anyway. I thought Faye resembled my Adele, so I wanted to show you.

Comment

How cute Lorchen! I'm just getting back home from a weekend away with my niece....course we stopped by a quilt shop hmy: and now I have a couple more little projects to do :whistle:
                      We are still on the road though, so won't be starting immediately :P
                      Dorothy

Comment

Adorable grandkids, Cathy! I think your granddaughter looks a lot like you.

Comment

Lorchen, your grandauthers look so happy, I am sure you enjoy being with them.

Margarita

Comment

Lorchen and Cathy both sets of your grandchildren look very sweet! I know you are enjoying them.
                            Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

Cathy...how cute! He looks so happy to have his picture taken lol!
                              Dorothy

Comment

Wonderful grandchildren pictures Lochen and Cathy!

Not sure how soon I'll be starting the Mystery Quilt I've not chosen fabric yet (EEK).

Barb

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1926 users online. 159 members and 1767 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,174   Members: 25584   Active Members: 1,288  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X