Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Baby Quilts

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful and fun baby quilts everyone. Debbie, I found out the hard way that you cannot post pictures if there is an apostrophe in the name of the picture jpg. For example: "Parker's baby quilt" will reject but "Parkers baby quilt" will not. I suspect there are other punctuation marks that affect the posting also. Just thought I'd pass this along, maybe it will help.

Annis, I'm so glad your daughter is getting better. What a relief for you all.

Still fighting the rainbow baby quilt! I've almost have the top pieced. Whenever I get too frustrated I hear Wendy telling me to beat it into submission! :S

geneva
    Geneva

Comment

Originally posted by "crocus999" post=129407
      Rosemary --OUCH!! hmy: hmy: hmy:
      No Kidding! The gynocologist(sp?) wasn't happy about me going for the surgery but I certainly was! Trouble was when I came around and saw the main hole & stiches holding it closed, I was most unimpressed with the quality of the needlework and stretching around it. :whistle:
      Geneva

Comment

Annis like your quilts !

Comment

Love your baby quilts, Debbie! The behive and bears really talk to me!!!

Comment

All your baby quilts are beautiful, Annis. I particularly like that you added the fish panel in one and the sail boats are truly precious! Glad there's light at the end of the tunnel for your daughter and wish her a speedy recovery.

Comment

Well, I imagine so, Rosemary, but I suppose the surgeon wouldn't want you to diagnose his problem, no matter how well you could stitch him up! :whistle:

Comment

Thanks for the tip on posting pictures Geneva. I will have to check out the file name.
                Deborah W

Comment

Here is a baby quilt I redid early this year. I found it in a box in the closet and decided it needed some love. The legend tells the story!

Comment

What beautiful quilts girls!

Here are 2 I finished recently for my niece. She was expecting twins in July but they arrived VERY early at Easter (14 weeks early!). They are 3 weeks old now and hanging in there, and my niece is looking forward to Josiah and Abigail using their quilts when they come home

Comment

Such wonderful and different quilts and all inspiring with a story. Thank you :cheer:

Congratulations on the twins Robyn

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Wonderful quilts, Brenda and Robyn!

Comment

Brenda,
                          Your hand-embroidered quilt is precious. I really like the embroidered label. The love shines through.

Benno,
                          "14 weeks early" That struck my heart. I will pray for Josiah and Abigail. Please let us from time to time how they are doing

Judith

Comment

Yes Robyn, please keep us posted on the twins. I will keep them in my prayers. Love the quilts you made them.
                            Brenda I love how you redid the quilt and the label for it. Wonderful keepsake for the future.
                            All the baby quilts have been wonderful. I really enjoy seeing them.

Comment

Well, I finally got the rainbow baby quilt done. I really like how it turned out despite all the aggravation. The quilting made it look much better.

I am disappointed at how most all of the pinwheels did not come together. I used the Missouri Star version of making them since I only had 5" squares to work with. The biases are just so slippery. And... I'd like to say that I learned a lesson about using good quality fabric instead of cheaper stuff, but I already knew that and disregarded the little voice in my head. I used a broadcloth, polyester/cotton for the background fabric and it gave me fits. I wanted the light blue color and no one had it in 100% cotton. But I suspect the baby won't notice the points (or lack of them!) and will appreciate the perfect blue background! ha! hmy:

In late May I will find out what version of a grandchild we will be having in October! And then it will be time to make another baby quilt! Yay!

geneva
                              Geneva

Comment

Wow it was worth the battle it's brilliant such a happy quilt and I can't see bad points. Love the quilting

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2530 users online. 317 members and 2213 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,234   Posts: 155,226   Members: 25685   Active Members: 1,314  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X