Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Baby Quilts

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby Quilts

Over the years I've made quite a few baby quilts for colleagues and I thought when I retired I could concentrate on picture quilts but then I was asked to make another for an ex colleagues grandson to be Actually it was nice rather than inflicting my gifts on people.

It was fun to make. My friend just chose one fabric and I carried on from there, hope she likes it.

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Anyone else made one lately? Give me some ideas for next time :lol:

Comment

Pretty. Nice finish.

Comment

Very nice. Makes me smile!

Comment

Very cute, Wendy! Sorry, I haven't made a baby quilt in a long time so nothing to share.

Comment

Wendy, love your baby quilt, the fabrics are soooo pretty and perfect for a baby quilt. The simplicity of the blocks makes the quilt sing too. Would you believe I've never made a baby quilt? I'll be watching your thread to collect ideas as well.!

Comment

Very nice!
              Barb

Comment

Wendy, that is a cute baby quilt! Love it!

I feel as if I've been in baby quilt production! I'm not complaining, just bragging...

I am currently making a baby quilt for my nephew's soon to be born baby boy. They wanted rainbow colors. So I have a light blue background, a circle of rainbow geese around his name and 2 rainbow hearts made so far. Up today is to make pinwheels to connect the hearts. When I get it done I'll post a picture.

And then a wedding quilt, then another baby quilt for my soon to be grandbaby. Life is good!

geneva
                Geneva

Comment

Ooh that sounds lovely

Comment

I made this for my great nephew who is due this month

Comment

So simple, so pretty, Joanne! The colors of the plaids really make the quilt--love it!

Comment

Ooh Joanne I love it, you've got just the right shade to go with the plaids and the red flows beautifully across the quilt

Comment

I love it too - great plaids!

Comment

Beautiful, Joanne!

Comment

Here are some old baby quilts that I've made and I happen to have pictures of:

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2682 users online. 385 members and 2297 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,234   Posts: 155,226   Members: 25685   Active Members: 1,313  
                              Welcome to our newest member, lanaderay lanaderay-lanaderay0011.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X