Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

logging in

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet Explorer quit on me, and microsoft was no help, so I am using Chrome and liking it. There are someone sites IE is better at, though.

Comment

What is the point of having "REMEMBER ME" button if it doesn't work ????

Comment

Please don't take away the "remember me" button since it does work for some people. Instead, it would be really nice if you could fix it or help those people for whom it doesn't work to get it working. It might be something as simple as they need to allow cookies for this site. It might be something more complicated. But a little advice would be very much appreciated I'm sure!

Comment

Well I do allow cookies but I still had a problem logging in just now. I did not sign out - in fact I haven't signed out for months but every so often I am not logged in! I did not restart my computer, update anything or do anything else different since this morning.

Comment

Happens to me all the time, Rita !

Comment

It lasts about 24 hrs for me but on the old site I had to log in every time and twice to see the shows so I'm not complaining

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Like I said...Happens a lot ! Today is a log-in day...no remembering...log-in every time !.....RRRrrr :evil:

Comment

Every day or so I have to log in...I think it may be the browser interaction with the site. It's ok.

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14
                  Betty Jo

Comment

Makes no difference which browser for me...logging in over and over...no remembering !

Comment

Poor Marilyn. Have you checked your computer settings to allow it to remember the password for this site?

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Well...just annoying ! checked and tried lots of things but mostly....just wish it would get fixed or
                        someone would tell us why it behaves this way.....as I don't think it is only my problem. Just one of the
                        crummy parts of this new program/site. It surely contributes to some folks' frustrations. Off today to
                        order new windows for the house and "shop hop" a little ...nopt that I need any stash enhancement. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: : :woohoo:

Comment

"Remember me" works for me unless I clear my cache. I really miss the members who no longer participate in the forum.
                          Deborah W

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2695 users online. 389 members and 2306 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,234   Posts: 155,226   Members: 25685   Active Members: 1,313  
                          Welcome to our newest member, lanaderay lanaderay-lanaderay0011.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X