Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

MEMBER GROUPS

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MEMBER GROUPS

It is now easier to get to the Member Groups page. Put your mouse pointer over the CONNECT tab at the top of any page; the drop down menu now lists MEMBER GROUPS which will take you directly to the groups list when you click on it.

IMPORTANT TIP: For now when you click on a group listing, the default page you come to is Recent Friend's Posts aka the wall. You can post a message there, but it will eventually disappear since it is not linked to a Discussion. So, please click on the DISCUSSIONS tab to the right of Recent Friend's Posts. On the Discussions page you can add a message to an existing topic or create a new topic just like you do in the forum. I've asked webmaster Bob to make the Discussions page the default when you click on a group, but until then please be sure to make your comments under Discussions and not on the wall.

Merry Christmas to all,

Kathy

For me...75 years of age and not really computer savvy.... TQS is getting more difficult to find my way around.
    A lot of the things discussed just go over the top of my head. DOH!
    But I still love it I just hope I live long enough to work it all out Ha! Ha! :lol:
    And I still don't have a cloud...?
    Anne

Comment

Thank you forum angel I'll try it And Happy Christmas

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Thanks ! I'm sure that'll be nice to use ! And...I've stayed logged in for 3 whole days !!...How
        good is that?! Hope it lasts a while . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

I agree, Anne1........ I stay up to date but still not liking the new format. I guess with everything it will grow on me. :S

Comment

Ok, all you "old ladies" who think they can't learn any new tricks, here's an inspirational story for you. This spring, my quilt guild was looking for new officers to nominate, they asked me to be secretary, but I declined because I don't like taking notes (even though I have worked many years as an administrative assistant). So, I volunteered to be VP. Well, I then found out that an 80 year old member, with no secretarial experience and very little computer knowledge, volunteered to be secretary. Yes, I felt a bit sheepish and then found out she lives within walking distance of my house. So, for the first few months, I went to her place and showed her how to save the notes she had taken in a computer file and then how to email them to all the board members. She felt like she would never remember all the steps every month, but now she does it all by herself! Way to go BJ! Learning new things keeps the brain young.

And, I am so glad I met her as she is an incredibly talented and prolific quilter! Such an inspiration. Eighty and young at heart.

So, don't be down on yourself if you are a bit out of your comfort zone with the new set up - I'm sure you will come to feel all cozy here with time.

Hugs,

Kathy

Comment

Thanks. We need all the encouragement we can get.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1930 users online. 158 members and 1772 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,174   Members: 25584   Active Members: 1,288  
              Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X