Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Paper piecing sampler -- show your progress here

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was all from my stash. Still have to do the FG border..I think I will put a Minkee backing and it will be a baby quilt.

Comment

first row done
      Last edited by Cindi; 10-25-2021, 10:01 AM. Reason: pic not loading

Comment

My New York beauties. No appliques.

Comment

This is my block from yesterday's class

Comment

I have a run wih this and the top is finished. Now thinking about a nice quilting design

Comment

My heart is bursting with JOY! Thanks for posting the images - we have one great group of
              talented peeps!

Comment

• quilthermine commented
                Editing a comment
                I tried to edith my avatar with no sucsess.i want to add a name and picture .can you help me please?

My top is ready for quilting, sorry Alex I left a few bits out but am really happy with this. I paper pieced it all bar the curves, although I did piece them

Comment

• Bonnie d. commented
                Editing a comment
                Love the color choice

• Melanie H. commented
                Editing a comment
                I really like how you have assembled the blocks. It is a much more traditional setting.

• Linda L. commented
                Editing a comment
                Love this so much!

Love paper piecing. No applique used here. Enjoy seeing all of the colour choices. First time posting by Wendy from Ontario Canada.

Comment

• Noella D. commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice, soft color choices!

• Bonnie d. commented
                Editing a comment
                Beautiful color choices

My blocks need to start on flying geese

Comment

• Noella D. commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, the flying geese take at least 45 min for the sheet of 4 ( for me to do), I have done paper pieicing before, though. It gets easier though when you get into a rhythm.

Blocks so far. Not crazy about this but it's not really my colors. I am enjoying the process though.
              Micky in Montana

Comment

Which border red, green or blue?
                almost done
                Susan Skeel
                Des Moines Iowa

Comment

• Helen W. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sewskeel, I am not a pink person, but I like it best. HelenW

I took a clue from another quilter. I had to quit moving the pieces around and sewed. I’m going to use two different fabrics for the horizontal sash and another for the interior before the geese
                Elizabeth Anderson
                Cadiz, KY  (near Paducah)

Comment

At first, I was very unhappy with the blocks because of the fabrics in the kit. I wasn't going to make the flying geese border, but now that I've sewn the blocks together, it doesn't look so awful, so I'll do the border and quilt it instead of adding it to my box of UFOs. Thank you, Alex, for pushing me out of my comfort zone!

Comment

Boy is it long to make all of these flying geese! I only have a few hours a day to sew.

Comment

Finished quilt top. Need to decide how to quilt it.

Comment

• Peg commented
                        Editing a comment
                        How clever to add an extra row in the middle! looks great.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2887 users online. 561 members and 2326 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,234   Posts: 155,226   Members: 25684   Active Members: 1,326  
                    Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X