Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Faces

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was so "out of my box" for quilt-making projects, but a lot of fun...thank you for another creative way to spend my time.

Comment

My face isn’t finished being sewed down, Christmas projects interfered.

Comment

djah55, You said your face was not completed because of Christmas project interference. Being on Santa's NICE LIST and since you were making Christmas projects to bring
        joy to others you are GRANTED A CLASS EXTENSION and will be included in Class Photo. Santa thinks your face is beautiful, and so does HelenW.

[

Comment

Below are my friends' FACES which I made for Christmas gifts. I feel blessed to have their friendship even though neither is a sewer/quilter! Now, onto my face!

Comment

Skrising,

Sorry I missed your face. HelenW

Comment

Helen, I hate to point this out, but you may need more room. My face is in the class composite 3 times (rows 1, 8, and 9) once is more than enough :-)

Comment

And Helen, sorry to ask but just noticed that somehow my face is sideways again, initially you had corrected it. (Row 3). But certainly if it is too time consuming just leave it the way it is. Thanks.

Comment

So delighted by this class of 2020 photo. Please tell me how to download this once all the entries are completed. Thanks to Alex for the inspiration, instruction! HelenW and bbquilter and all those who make this membership so inclusive and fun during these Covid restrictions. Quilters rock!
                  Connie Goman
                  Connie Goman 
                  Eatsewrun 
                  Wasaga Beach, Ontario
                  Canada 

Comment

I hope this gets up loaded. I added 7 hearts for my grandchildren. I found some buttons I purchased years ago that I added. Sewing nursing (as I worked with my physician husband until his passing last year ) and school ( as I served on our local school board). The Cardinal and Vandy for my husband. I do enjoyed this exercise. Wanted to make sure I got into the ‘class’.
                    Elizabeth Anderson
                    Cadiz, KY  (near Paducah)

Comment

I hope this gets up loaded. I added 7 hearts for my grandchildren. I found some buttons I purchased years ago that I added. Sewing nursing (as I worked with my physician husband until his passing last year ) and school ( as I served on our local school board). The Cardinal and Vandy for my husband. I do enjoyed this exercise. Wanted to make sure I got into the ‘class’.
                      Elizabeth Anderson
                      Cadiz, KY  (near Paducah)

Comment

Liz Anderson, Welcome to the Graduation Class of 2020. Love your comments about your beautiful face. Truly a project of LOVE. HelenW

Comment

Liz Anderson, Welcome to the Graduation Class of 2020. Love your comments about your beautiful face. Truly a project of LOVE. HelenW

Comment

PennyLC, So glad I did not have you standing on your head!

I had you laying on your side so you could take a nap. Now that you are ready to go SEW I will set you upright again.
                            HelenW

Comment

Originally posted by "Eatsewrun" post=152126
                              So delighted by this class of 2020 photo. Please tell me how to download this once all the entries are completed. Thanks to Alex for the inspiration, instruction! HelenW and bbquilter and all those who make this membership so inclusive and fun during these Covid restrictions. Quilters rock!
                              Connie Goman
                              Hi Connie, I started this whole Class Photo thing on a whim because it was so fun to see a group of them together. I have EQ8 and thought I would see if I could use it for something it was not
                              designed for. I take a screen shot of the face on my iMac computer. I did not realize I would not be able to rotate the sideway faces after importing it into EQ8. EQ8 lets you rotate most things but since I totally went away from the normal procedures, it won't let me do it. I have created work around to get rotate before importing it. To answer your question
                              on how to get a download, I have no idea. Maybe if I sent an email with a screenshot of the final picture after the last day of 2020, The Quilt Show could figure out how to post
                              it for downloading. And I agree with you QUILTERS ROCK!!! HelenW

Comment

Originally posted by "Sondra17" post=152123
                                Helen, I hate to point this out, but you may need more room. My face is in the class composite 3 times (rows 1, 8, and 9) once is more than enough :-)
                                Sondra17, Here I thought you were one of triplets. Since you are not, removed two for other pretty faces. HelenW

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2217 users online. 288 members and 1929 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,174   Members: 25589   Active Members: 1,301  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

Working...
                                X