Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Kaffe Mystery Quilt

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this is the way to post to the forum. Here are my two blocks.
    NANCY

Comment

Solid choices are great!

Comment

Karen, there is no supply list, no amounts of fabric required, Alex is working as she goes along. Some solids and some prints--how's that for amounts? There is also no specific number of each block to make. If it's one you like, make more than one. If it'ts not your favorite, make one and move on OR substitute a different block. Your quilt, you get to decide.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
        North Alabama, USA
        "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

If you are new to the Forum, here are some tips I just posted elsewhere to help with learning the process:

https://thequiltshow.com/forum/this-and-that-quilting-related/9008-how-to-post-on-the-forum#148231

That Topic also has the link to a 6 minute video I did last year showing how to Insert and Attach Photos to your Topic.

North Alabama, USA

Comment

Thank you Barbara for all the good info to navigate the forum site. It is all new to me. I am enjoying Alex’s videos.

Comment

First three done.

Comment

Pines, I love you modified Golden Gate block! Can you share how you made it?

Comment

Today’s blocks

Comment

Monday’s Double X blocks done! Boy, solids sure aren’t as forgiving as prints, are they? I am using Alex’s Kaffe mystery as a skill builder to improve piecing techniques. It will be interesting to see where this all ends up!
                    terri s.
                    Quilting is my daily fiber therapy!

Comment

Barb, is there a trick to turning off notifications for this? I already went to my profile and set it to not notify me on threads and replies but I am still getting them. Thank you.

Comment

Unsubscribe, right at the top of the page

North Alabama, USA

Comment

Beautiful blocks, Terri!

North Alabama, USA

Comment

I keeptrying toput up my Sequoia sampler but I don't see it. I've done both upload and attach.

Comment

Now I'm trying again. Is it too big somehow?

Comment

Barbara, tell Alex that Becky Goldsmith called those pins she sticks straight in POSITIONING PINS. Needless to say, they drove me crazy doing Sizzle but have been using them ever since.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2189 users online. 284 members and 1905 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,174   Members: 25589   Active Members: 1,301  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

Working...
                                X