Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Thrilling Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thrilling Thursday

Well, maybe not thrilling enough as I am beat LOL! Too much going on this week, day and night. No sewing at all!

Let's hope for brighter things for the weekend!

Our weather here has gotten mild with much of the snow melting. While I know it's only mid-February, it does feel like winter's back has been broken. We will undoubtedly get more cold weather and snow, but not like January, with days on end of single digit temps and that cutting wind blowing down from Canada.

What is everyone up to today?

Taree NSW - Australia
    My motto in life: live by the three GGG’s - be Grateful, be Gracious, be Gorgeous to yourself

Oh I'm close to finishing a comfort quilt for my guild. Cut the pieces last week, sewed them together Tuesday, got the rows together and sandwiched it and quilted yesterday -- now to do the binding today. Then I can go back to my RRCB project. I also should be working on a baby quilt for my niece, but we don't know what it is, so I'm waiting for the little darling to be born sometime in March.
    Oh it's warm here today -- and warmer tomorrow. I knew if dh fixed the snowblower we'd be in for better weather
    Peggy

Taree NSW - Australia
    My motto in life: live by the three GGG’s - be Grateful, be Gracious, be Gorgeous to yourself

Comment

I have to work today but hope to go home and start machine quilting the Thimbleberries quilt and do some applique while watcing tv. It's supposed to be almost 50 degrees today. YEAH!

Kathy

Taree NSW - Australia

Comment

Originally posted by pegsterct
        I knew if dh fixed the snowblower we'd be in for better weather
        Peggy
        Why didn't I think of this??? Groundhog schmoundhog...

Taree NSW - Australia

Comment

well, I'm having such a terrible week that I shouldn't even post today! LOL Don't want to bring anybody else down! I DID manage to finish a time out doll for a friend and got that boxed up and ready to ship.....but this week, the roof of our outside garden shed fell and we can't even get into it to find out the damages...then, DH was over working on trying to fix the brakes on our Corvette we have for sale and he blocked it up and then it lurched forward and hit the front of another vehicle in the garage we have it stored in.... we just went and bought a new kitchen stove cuz the one we bought 5 years ago was a lemon and we let the warranty expire so instead of spending $300 to get it fixed we just went new ... if I don't win the lottery soon.....we may be selling my sewing machines! LOL Does Vodka Mocha Lotte ring a bell? LOL

Taree NSW - Australia

Comment

I'm trying not to do anything-doctor's orders-but it's hard. The water heater went last night so we got a new one installed today. Thank goodness DIL is related to an HVAC guy. Right now, DGS is here and I want to play but I don't want my knee to hurt. DS, DIL and GS are staying for dinner. DH Mike is cooking! Oh boy......................

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
            Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

Oh Patsy, I'm sorry you're having such a ruff day. I hope that things get better and now all the bad stuff has sown their wild oats and are through with you! Good times ahead...

Eileen, that goes for you too... better times ahead.

As for me, I just got back from an all day sew-in. Our group made tablerunners. The cutting was a little tricky but the sewing was fun. I should have brought all my quilting thread but I didn't cause my thought process was something on the lines of "Oh, this will be hard. I won't get that far then I will just be mad at myself for over packing." Everyone else got theirs done with binding machine attached and just to hand stitch it down. They all used thread that was provided for simple quilting... but I can never be simple or easy so of couse it's on the design wall waiting for me to get to it now... Tonight I have UFO group since I couldn't go this afternoon. Hope everyone has a wonderful evening!

Margaret

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
              Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2727 users online. 443 members and 2284 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,234   Posts: 155,225   Members: 25682   Active Members: 1,333  
              Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X