Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Circle of 2020 BOM where are you from?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am from southeastern North Carolina. Looking forward to the 2020 BOM. I will be using scraps from my stash as I have put myself on a fabric diet for awhile!

Comment

Would love to see your 2009 bom as well! I too am trying to finish some PhD (projects half done) I want to commit to this bom it is one that I have always wanted to make
      Deb from Toronto
      http://www.patchworksanity.blogspot.com

Comment

Oh, Carol, it is WONDERFUL to see you back on the forum! I will look forward to seeing everyone's versions of this quilt. My fabric are coming from my stash, mostly civil war reproductions.

Comment

Carol, I love those soft greys you chose for this project. I am even considering making it and you know I am not a piecer. I will work on what color way I want to do this with. Glad you are back on TQS. Looking forward to 2020.

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14
          Betty Jo

Comment

Hello I am from NSW Australia, looking forward to this quilt and seeing everyone's else, in making renewing old friendships in TQS and making some new ones, Jilly

Taree NSW - Australia
            My motto in life: live by the three GGG’s - be Grateful, be Gracious, be Gorgeous to yourself

Comment

I am from the Netherlands

Comment

Hi Everyone! I'm from Alberta Canada as well and have had this quilt on my bucket list since She first showed she was working on it on her blog. So into a New Year we go and what a good excuse to make this quilt. I'll be using either reproductions (1860s-1890s) combined with Kim Diehl fabrics and I can hardly wait to get started. I am also excited to be working along with you.

Comment

Hey Gang!! It's great to see some old friends and lots of new faces! I'm a charter member of TQS, but have not been active since my husband died in 2012.
                  I've made about 7 (?) of Sue Garman's quilt designs and am SEW EXCITED to work on this one! When I saw Sue the last time (just a couple of weeks before she died) I showed her that I had actually finished her OMIGOSH! quilt, and she laughed at me for doing it so fast! She was an amazing lady, and I miss her.
                  Looking forward to watching the forum activities on this project. SEW LONG!!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                  That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Welcome back, girlfriend! Glad to see you here.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                    North Alabama, USA
                    "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

You are the perfect moderator for this! :kiss:
                      Hugs...

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                      That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Yeaaaa! Margo, I'm so glad you're back posting with us! This year will be so much fun with everyone - old and new friends. Makes my heart smile!

Comment

Fabulous OMGosh quilt and you were lucky to be able to show Sue
                          Deb from Toronto
                          http://www.patchworksanity.blogspot.com

Comment

Margo, it is great to see you back. Even if we never chatted, I always enjoyed reading your posts and your lessons on some of the past BOMs. I was thinking about what had happened to you, as I hadn't seen you post recently. I started Sue's OhMyGosh quilt just a few months ago, so this BOM is going to fit right in with that. I can't wait to get started on this years BOM, but I'm still waiting for some of my fabric to arrive. It should all be here by the end of the week, so I will be able to start on it soon.

Hope to see your posts more often, you are a wealth of information!!

Diane in Colorado Springs

Comment

OMG Diane, I was thinking the same thing..........Margo, it is great to see you back and I also always enjoyed reading your posts and your lessons on some of the past BOMs.

Barbra, your video was great to watch with a lot of good ideas, especially for the new quilters.

Jill in NSW Australia

Taree NSW - Australia
                              My motto in life: live by the three GGG’s - be Grateful, be Gracious, be Gorgeous to yourself

Comment

Hi from NSW

Taree NSW - Australia

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2394 users online. 229 members and 2165 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,228   Posts: 155,194   Members: 25613   Active Members: 1,198  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X