Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Row Robin starts Jan. 2016 All info on first post.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Several rows to go....but I'm excited ! Hope that row isn't too awfully slow ! :unsure:

Comment

Geneva - Thank you for the row!

Here's the wonderful row I received over the weekend from Geneva!

Thanks again!
      Barb

Comment

Here's a picture of all rows I've received so far! I love them all!

Barb :cheer:

Comment

Barb, glad you liked the row.
          Marilyn, I sent your row out last Monday. I hope it gets to you soon!

Just think, we are coming up on the last 6 months of our row along! It's been a year since we started. Whew! Time flies when you're having fun, huh?

Take care, geneva
          Geneva

Comment

Yes indeed ! Row got here just fine and I finally got it photographed. Bright KF prints will fit right in !
            Thanks ! Geneva!

Comment

Marilyn, I'm glad you like it! It was fun to make with all those left over KF from my granddaughter's big girl quilt. I'm enjoying making these rows using scraps and trying new settings.

And look what I got today! Thank you Heather! This row was made just for me. Heather remembered my chatting about the river, trees and sunset near my home. She made me a row to represent that as well as the reflection of the trees in the water. Imagine standing on the bank of the Yakima River looking to the other side. This is what you would see! Very nice Heather. Thank you!

Hope all is well with everyone. We had the perfect snow today. Fell last night till 11 am today and is mostly melted by 4pm. That's snow that works for me!

geneva
              Geneva

Comment

Heather/Geneva - wow what a wonderful row! I really like the reflection on the river!

Barb :-)
                Geneva

Comment

Oh, Geneva, I am so glad you like it! I was really worried it was too literal. So relieved you like it! I hope it plays okay with your other rows.
                  Geneva

Comment

Beautiful rows ladies!

Here is the one I received from Marilyn yesterday:

It is beautiful! Ah! the beach.....

Thank you for the card and the pin as well!

Andrée

Comment

Andree -
                      Your row is on its way - No idea how long it will take!

Comment

Oh! I'll check the mail! Another Christmas present! :cheer:

Andrée

Comment

Fabulous rows and collections, well done all.

I'm ashamed to show my face here I have four rows made for ages and not posted I'm so sorry. I'm buying the envelopes this morning.

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Andree/Marilyn - what a fabulous row!

Comment

Geneva/Marilyn - Awesome row (love KF).

Comment

So bright and colourful, lovely.

4 rows posted yesterday - winter, jewel tones, beach and happy. Hope they make the recipients happy or less irritated with me because I'm so slow.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1966 users online. 184 members and 1782 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,174   Members: 25585   Active Members: 1,289  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X