Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Faces

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "NitafromNY" post=152873
    Thanks for setting me straight, Helen.
    So I tried to resubmit my photo in the section for Faces, but without any success. I was trying to spare Barbara Black from having to take the time to correct my mistake; Goodness knows, she has plenty of other tasks to do. Oh well ... Like I said, technology and I are always at odds.
    Actually, this is the first time that I have participated in any Quilt Show Forum discussions. While I have been a member of TQS for several years (I LOVE it!), I have never joined in on any discussions, asked any questions or posted any photos. Maybe this aspect of TQS is not meant for me.
    Nita, You are new to the neighborhood. You will miss out on a lot tips and tricks if you don't participate in the forum. Besides we are all going to have a new learning curve
    on the new forum when the new website launches in a couple weeks. Hang in there!!! Maybe a visual will help you understand. HelenW

Comment

Nita,
      I love the fabric you used for your hair and the way it falls over your headband. So creative.

Comment

Friend of Nita’s and hope I can get it posted for her.

Comment

Finally finished. I enjoyed the project.
          Kathy

Comment

Finally finished. I enjoyed the project.
            Kathy

Comment

[attachment:1]72F9CB95-1B6A-44E3-A47F-60273C2077A2.jpeg

[attachment:2]6C87F8D9-75C7-4C85-84D8-0542BFB71288.jpeg

[attachment:3]D3F50F7D-2559-4EBE-B87A-8A9DE00438CC.jpeg

Finally finished with my faces. Fun project

Comment

I finally finished my face quilt 1/10/21 - it is now my avatar profile on the forum. Can it still be added to the group?

Comment

Originally posted by "CLPrince" post=153379
                  I finally finished my face quilt 1/10/21 - it is now my avatar profile on the forum. Can it still be added to the group?
                  CLPrince Just saw your request and you are IN!!! HelenW

Comment

Where can I find the classes on this quilt. I have searched and nothing comes up. I thought I saw them on you tube but can’t find them now. I just became a member and wanted to do this class. What do you have to search for?

Comment

I know I’m very late in finishing my face. I hope it’s not too late to join the class photo! The compass and Bible indicate my relationship with Christ. The girl in pink with four ribbons that says,” I am a survivor “! I am a survivor four times.
                      I wish everyone a wonderful new year!

Comment

Hello Quilt Show. This is my first post: here is Mad Mary - a latecomer to everything! She has a back story (a rather dresser and eccentric garden lover whose garden threatened to overtake her .... But she glimpsed something startling on the other side of the wall...) What she saw will be no. 2 in my Face series. Thank you Alex for pointing me in this direction!

Comment

djah55, Your request has been granted. You are in the Graduation Class. Just don't get your PHD (projects half done) degree in the rest of the projects you have going.
                          HelenW

Comment

Originally posted by "WebbC" post=153499
                            Hello Quilt Show. This is my first post: here is Mad Mary - a latecomer to everything! She has a back story (a rather dresser and eccentric garden lover whose garden threatened to overtake her .... But she glimpsed something startling on the other side of the wall...) What she saw will be no. 2 in my Face series. Thank you Alex for pointing me in this direction!
                            I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing the many wonderful face quilts posted on this forum. If I had to pick my favorite, it would be "Mad Mary". Very artistic, very pleasing to the eye. Although this is a fantasy face, there is something very intriguing about the expression on Mad Mary that draws me in. Great job, WebbC

Comment

Got it finished! So many hidden meanings !
                              Had so much fun! Challenged myself to free motion quilting on my domestic.

Comment

I also missed the classes and would like to be able to see them now. The faces on the forum look fabulous and I'd love to learn. Can you please tell me how to find them on line. I've tried everything I can think of on the Quilt Show site but can't find them.
                                Sugiee

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2425 users online. 304 members and 2121 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,174   Members: 25590   Active Members: 1,295  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

Working...
                                X