Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Anyone wantta chat?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone wantta chat?

:lol: :lol:
    Jules~

@julesquilts on IG 
    working farm wife and quilter in the off-seasons
    Tired.
    Modern quilter, QOV volunteer, Improv, FPP w/o stitching on paper, freehand quilting on my long-arm.
    BERNINA 790 Pro, Elna Serger, Handi Quilter Fusion, 3 FW,  a lot of old Singers and other vintage and antique machines (25+).

Hi Cookie,
    How's it going?
    Jules~

@julesquilts on IG 
    Tired.
    Modern quilter, QOV volunteer, Improv, FPP w/o stitching on paper, freehand quilting on my long-arm.
    BERNINA 790 Pro, Elna Serger, Handi Quilter Fusion, 3 FW,  a lot of old Singers and other vintage and antique machines (25+).

Comment

I would love to but I can never find any one in the chat rooms come on ladies use all things on this site Happy
      Jules~

@julesquilts on IG 
      Tired.

Comment

Always want to chat! :lol: but can never find anyone around :roll:
        Jules~

@julesquilts on IG 
        Tired.

Comment

I hang out in the chatroom "anybody out there" a lot :shock: I have my speares on and if someone is saying HI it BLINGS and I will dive in front of the computer :lol: My computer is in my sewingroom/homeoffice so I can work on different things while waiting. Usually some will show up :wink: I love the chat!!! And I have learned a lot from chatters...it can be like an online class sometimes...or we just talk about life in general 8) So my advise would be to log on to the chat when you first start browsing TQS. You can check out the Daily blog, Forum, Members Blog etc. while hanging out in the chatroom
          Jules~

@julesquilts on IG 
          Tired.

Comment

Love to chat--often no one there at first, but if you just hang in there for a few minutes someone will drive by and stop. One night we had 9 women on at once. It was like a party.

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14
            Betty Jo

Comment

I'll go in and then I go blank. I don't "talk" well with my hands when it's an IM type of format. I have to think about what I'm saying and by then everyone's on a different subject

Does anyone adhere to the chat schedule?

eileenkny 8)

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
              Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

Anybody want to talk?
                eileenkny

Comment

I would love to chat but I never find anyone in any of the chatrooms. Could we set up a time...like 9am or 3pm?

Just a thought, if you get this today how about 4pm est?

Comment

How about around 8:00pm est. I have to fix dinner and get hubby of to work and kid doing homework YUK! OOOP lol its 8:23 how about 9:00 ? haha Did I mention I can't tell time. haha

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2224 users online. 393 members and 1831 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,172   Members: 25584   Active Members: 1,287  
                    Welcome to our newest member, Betty King-jimbrett0712.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X