Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Where are the blogs?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the blogs?

I can't find the blogs. Can someone tell me what to look under?

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
    Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Eileen, the blogs have (temporarily?) disappeared. Hopefully they will be able to find them and return them from cyber-space soon. :unsure:

Comment

So someone is working on them?

Comment

Karen said - on one of the other threads - that she had contacted Bob and they are working on it. I hope they do return.

Comment

I know! People poured their lives into them. I was looking forward to catching up with everyone through them. What thread are you referring to?

Comment

Hey Eileen! I sent an email to tqs the first day to ask about the blogs and Bob responded right away and said they have all of it still and are working on bringing it over in the next couple weeks.
            Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

I find the non-response to the forum question about the member blogs typical.Is anyone monitoring these forums? It's disconcerting to say the least. On the other hand, I am marginally encouraged to see that a response was given to the member who emailed John and posted his response here. I have never been able to get anyone to acknowledge an email. If they want to grow the membership, these sorts of things need to be addressed and corrected, otherwise who is going to recommend the site to others?

Comment

The Member Blogs are going to be done in a new format called Easy Blogs. We are going to address this in about 2 weeks after we get through other changes (new store, membership coupons etc.). We kept the old blogs in storage and will see if we can transfer them. They have not been lost, but may not be able to fully transfer to the new format.

So please be patient as we move to each section of the site and roll them out over the next 2 months. We think with the new format, more members will participate in the member blog area.

John
                Livermore, California, USA near San Francisco

Comment

Hi John! If it should turn out that the member blogs on the old site can not come over to the new, would there be some way of our "copying?" the info before it is lost? I don't know what the correct computer language is for what I am suggesting but thought I'd ask now rather than wish I had later.

Even though things were confusing at the start, everyday the new stuff is getting a bit easier to navigate just like it was when TQS first started.
                  Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

I don't get a response either. I need info about using an iPad on the new site. Oh well time will tell hopefully. Janet

Comment

The information has all been saved. We will either figure out how to bring it over or get you a copy. I apologize for the delay as we clear up current problems.

John

Comment

I'm not having a problem on my iPad. What in particular is happening when you go to the site. Is this a show problem or the website in general problem?

John

Comment

We have never had a moderator on the forum before. However, we have just offered the job to a quilter/techie person and she will start this weekend. She will be in charge of the forum and the new community. We really want to get the "Group" aspect up and running for everyone. We also met with some "Group" experts who gave us a list of what they want. We will be seeing how to accomodate their requests.

John

Comment

The only problem right now is I cannot post a photo to the forum. I click the add file and an orange box appears telling me what files will be allowed, then I touch the attachment rectangle and the only thing that happens is the orange box moves around.
                            I have no problem posting photos from my desk top, but the photos are on my iPad and I don't want to transfer them.
                            I think I posted the problem in the forum in many places. Others are also having the same problem.
                            Thanks for asking. I can see the shows just fine. Janet

Comment

I hope the new Moderator doesn't insist that we have to stay on topic in each thread :unsure: :blink: hmy: Cos it just ain't gonna happen! :whistle:

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1045 users online. 157 members and 888 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,194   Posts: 154,772   Members: 25245   Active Members: 1,507  
                              Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X