Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Question for Justin!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear you all or (y'all) and I'll still have to see. It certainly isn't because of lack of interest...it's all about time. Hope " y'all " understand.... :lol:

Taree NSW - Australia
    My motto in life: live by the three GGG’s - be Grateful, be Gracious, be Gorgeous to yourself

Comment

Of course we understand, Justin. We simply want to give you a gentle shove in a direction that would lead to all of us having a lot of fun. You never know, there may suddenly be a time when you have a few weeks and not much to do (O'm always optimistic). That's when we want you to set up that video camera and persuade us all that dyeing our own fabric is something that we really have to try.

After if/when you do it, I'll send Maltesers!!
      From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

I am going to a taping next month and will give a gentle reminder to him from all of us. Sound okay. I also want a good tutorial on dyeing.

Comment

Lorchen, I think you are definitely going in the right direction there. Lol. Pam

In leafy Berkshire, south of England.

Comment

Lorchen...hope that Maltesers bribe works!! Sandi in FL

Comment

Comment

Apparently it will take more than a Maltesers bribe! Those posts were from 3 years ago!! :shock: :shock: :roll:

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

I just checked out Justin's profile. It could use some beefing up. A dye instructor, or instructor to dye for would look good there.

Comment

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                    That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Yeah, I know, Margo. I must have lost my magic touch. Somebody has to nag the lovely Justin in person. One of these days I hope that the announcement will be something like: 'Show ****: Something to dye for with Justin'................... I'll continue dreaming.......

Comment

I went over to La Veta myself to have a look at Justin......... Well, using the words of an Aussie quilter: 'The boy is smoking hot!' I have to agree, Justin, you are looking great, and I'm suprised how many plates you juggle at the same time without dropping any of them, and still finding time to look after me and the others at the May Retreat. Thank you very much!!

Comment

Ummm... Just curious, but why is my profile pic turning up as Justin's profile pic o_O!
                          Cindy Bell Neville

Comment

would love to have a segment with Justin and dyeing ..why is my pic on Justins reply...

Comment

I'm guessing that Justin doesn't have an account on the new Web site, for some reason. His posts are all from the old Web site. So, his posts are showing up without a name and with our own profile pics as his. But that's just a guess. Would make more sense if they used the default profile pic for someone who doesn't have an account, but they probably never thought about that case.

Comment

I noticed the same thing this morning. When i am logged in, my profile picture displays with Justin's posts. When I am not logged in, the generic graphic displays.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2132 users online. 322 members and 1810 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,172   Members: 25583   Active Members: 1,288  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X