Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

• Happy Dance! I won ribbons!
    Home from the Maine Quilts show where my Color my World quilt, rename ‘Home,’ received 3 ribbons. I’m overwhelmed...
  • What I learned
    Well, here it is, the end of 2022, and I finally have finished my 2021 BOM quilt! I apologize that the photo is not centered....
  • Late at this but having difficulty
    Hi There,

I hope you can help me. I know I'm very late in getting to this point but life is finally allowing...
  • Adding house numbers
    I'm quite behind on my BOM, but now have all the tall buildings of the outer ring done. I would like to add some house...
  • Ahhhhh.. almost done! Have a question!!
    Hi all.. I am behind in my Color My World and just starting the skyscrapers... Does anyone have the finished size (with...
  • My Colorful World With Parks by Duffy
    My quilt is finish
  • Printing for paper piecing question
    For anyone paper piecing, is your quarter inch a tiny bit larger? When I’m trimming up the finished building, I line...
  • Paper piecing color my world…anyone else?
    I decided early to do paper piecing instead of the wax…I’m more comfortable . However, I have a few questions…anyone...
  • Video Access
    Will we have access to the Color My World videos after December 31st? I can't seem to find info on this.
  • New to The Quilt Show
    I am BRAND NEW to the Quilt Show and fell in love with this pattern. I downloaded all of the instructions. My concern is......
  • How to download pattern?
    I'm a new-ish star member and would like to download the "Color My World" pattern...but I can't find where to...
  • Quilting color my world
    See how I quilted Color My World and the added surprise quilting in Wendy’s border:

https://bbquiltmaker.b...
  • Getting outer circle to lie flat
    Hello - I know someone has solved this problem...I seem to remember a question arising when we put the inner circle together...
  • Great new way to see all the photos!
    Cap'n John showed me a new feature--you can see all the photos posted on any particular topic--at once.

Open...
  • Color My World Pattern - Download Heads Up
    I know Barbara has reminded us to download all files prior to the end of the year. I finished my downloads today and decided...
  • Color my world — your finish here
    Please use this topic to share your FINISHED top or quilt here. This will make it easy to see all the great quilts everyone...
  • Quilt is complete. Fun!
  • One World — This is Brilliant!
    Sunday Sew and Sews met today. Pam R. came up with a brilliant way to make One World—she used striped fabric!...
  • No more items.

Justin Shults Fan Club

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol lol lol................ Mary Kay, you rock! Thanks for the treat. I'm now very 'confuselled'. Should I drool over the bike or the guy on it...... I just hate decisions like that.

Lorchen
    From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

What a fun video, thanks!

Pat in Rockport, TX

Comment

Justin, I am on board the Justin Shults fanclub. Justin on his bike is just too cool. Thanks Mary Kay. You go Justin and being yourself is a very good thing.
        peg in mo

Comment

Ohhhh Justin...you and Ricky should have been here with me!! I am driving trough Lofoten and Vesteraalen....wow its amazing!!! Winter, spring and summer everything seems blue over here, but a few weeks every fall the colors are just so wonderful. And the best part is...the best fishing in Norway is right here :wink:
          As soon as I get back to my computer I will make a blog you and every one else would love...a lot of wonderful pictuers

Comment

Justin, I laughed so hard at the production video with you getting your "beard" caught in the little fan! OMG I'm still giggling when I think of it. That crew has so much fun and it's fun to watch. :lol:

Comment

Hi Brink, can't wait. I never told you but in grade school I did a paper on Norway and just think, I get to chat with you now... One day Ricky and will be there, I promise.

And Patti....OUCH!!!! Actually, it was quite funny and the day was a hoot!

Comment

You did a paper on Norway Justin??? How fun!!! :lol:
                You do not want to come wisit me this week...I got a visiter from US...Ike made its way across the Atlantic. I am out all day this week, means I am wet wet wet....and its windy too but nothing like it was over in USA.

As I travel I see all these wonderful places I want to show you and Ricky..asking the old fishermen where to go for the best fishing.... :shock: :lol: :wink:

I met 4 men from Houston at my hotel the other night...they was in love with my part of Norway!! :lol: , and so am I :wink:

Think Bob the web guru needs to give me some extra space on the blog for all my pictures :wink:

Have fun while working 8)

Comment

I cannot believe IKE came all the way to Norway Brink! Whew!

I'm in Houston and glad to be rid of IKE! But he did alot of damage all the way across the USA and to think even to you. What a powerful storm he was.
                  Lynn

Comment

Brink, Ike made it to Norway! I can't believe it! He is like the energizer bunny! Hope he is not as destructive there as he was in the US.
                    Happy Quilting,

Shiner TX

Comment

It is normal for hurricanes that lands in the gulf to make its way across the Atlantic :wink: We got a visit from Katrina too! But what has been a hurricane in America most often comes as heavy rain and stormy weather here. I dont mind, I love both the rain and the wind :lol: .

If it wasnt for the weather in the gulf region we would be freezing a lot over here, we have quite a nice climate even though we are far north due to the gulf-weather. :wink:

And, Ike dont do any damage over here...think we have some greate building regulations over here, and our contry is mountains and wallys so we dont get flooded :shock: 8)
                      Happy Quilting,

Shiner TX

Comment

Hanne-Grete, thanks for the geography lesson. I didn't realize that the hurricanes from our continent travel across the Atlantic to yours. So some that stay in the Atlantic like Josephine eventually reach Norway? Very interesting. When you think of it, it is a small world.
                        By the way, how is your job? Have you hung any of your quilts in your office yet? I remember how nervous you were just before you began this new job. The pictures you have sent are so beautiful. Judy in AZ

Comment

Since there have been many comments about Ricky in one of the threads, I just had to come here to toot the horn for Justin.

Justin is the sometimes unrecognized member of the team. Many things like Super Seminar and the retreats would not happen as smoothly and seamlessly without the calm (most of the time LOL) presence and support of Justin.

And Justin is the level head behind the creativeness and drive that we all see in Ricky.

so WHOO HOO JUSTIN, WE LOVE YOU TOO

ANN (HAVE A GOOD CRUISE, WISH I WAS THERE)

Comment

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[JUSTIN]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Big hugs to Justin!! What a sweetheart!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                            That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

I first met Justin in Houston when Alex was theas yet unannounced "secret" partner with Ricky for TQS. They couldn't have had a better person in that booth touting the "new show". He is charming, personable and one of the nicest people I have met. Yes, kudos to Justin.
                              Carolyn in Kerrville, TX

Comment

Count me in as a new member of the fan club. Meeting Justin in Mesa, AZ at the Super seminar this past Dec. was like meeting up with an old friend again after a long absence. He's that kind of guy. I hope you and Ricky are having a terrific time on your trip this week. Karen

Living in the beautiful Carson Valley of Western Nevada

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2102 users online. 246 members and 1856 guests.

Most users ever online was 20,162 at 02:06 PM on 02-20-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 8,226   Posts: 155,172   Members: 25583   Active Members: 1,288  
                                Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X